Sponsored by:

Anyone using KW V1 coilovers(poss v2 or3) who can help

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 01:12 AM
dsmyth
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone using KW V1 coilovers(poss v2 or3) who can help

I just purchased some KW V1's and want the car set up to ROW or slightly lower. Does anyone have this set up and can you guide me to a start point for the adjustment. Can you give me a count of the threads( front and rear) from the bottom to the bottom of the spring plate. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. thankyou Doug
Old 01-10-2015, 11:04 PM
RichPugh
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I set mine with 18 threads below the perch ring showing up front and 14 threads showing in rear. My rear is lower than ROW maybe near RS... the front is def lower than ROW... possibly RS height or lower. If you dont want to be as low as me up front, I'd say set the front to like 23-24 threads and stick around 14 in rear. I'm a C4 on KW V1's... the front weight is negligible from the AWD system when it comes to loading the suspension.

Obviously, drive it around the block a few times to let it settle and come back to a level surface. Check it and you should be happy. If not, its just as simple as unloading the suspension and threading the perch up or down exactly the height you'd like to change (up or down).
Old 01-10-2015, 11:17 PM
RichPugh
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I have a bit of a rake...

Quick Reply: Anyone using KW V1 coilovers(poss v2 or3) who can help