Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OBC/Tach wiring

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2014 | 10:21 AM
redlightrich
Rennlist Member

Default OBC/Tach wiring

Hello all, I was hoping that someone could provide a pin diagram for the tach/obc connection at the rear of the tach assy. Even better would be a schematic for the PC board inside. Although the pinout of the rear would be most helpful at this point.

I started this project with a continually glowing OBC display. It always was a draw. It would never go out. I looked at Torre's site, and did the transisitor change. I changed the transistor, and now I have no backlight.

I tested the transistor before installing it, and I tested the PC board as best I could, but still no joy. At least the light is off now. I still have all the functions, but they are hard to read without the backlight.

It is difficult to keep removing/installing the tach to test, so a pinout diagram would be very helpful. Then I can bench test it.

If anyone has a broken/used tach that they want to sell ( as long as the OBC board is good) I would be interested in purchasing it. Maybe someone has a tach with a broken "face" which would be perfect for me.

Any help on the pinout or other areas of interest would be greatly appreciated. Things that don't work properly annoy the heck out of me.

Thanks again

Rich

Quick Reply: OBC/Tach wiring