Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spray Detailers

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 12:00 AM
The Brewmeister
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

Even when I wash, I usually use Speed Shine a few hours later. Our water has a lot of calcium in it so it leaves a slight haze after drying.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:16 AM
Knight
Drifting

Received 74 Likes on 42 Posts

Some helpful info here!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...tml#post286758

Spray Detailers are for removing,
Light dust
Fingerprints
Smudges

Spray Detailers are NOT for removing caked on mud after you've been 4-wheeling in the mud bogs.

So how dirty can a car be?
The car can have light dust and then if you use a premium quality spray detailer, a premium quality microfiber polishing towel and good technique, then you can wipe the surface clean and not instill any swirls and scratches.

The definition of light dust
Here's what light dust means... if you walk over to the hood of your car and you can see visible light dust, and with a strong breath blow over the hood and see the light dust move, this is light dust.

Light dust is just that, it's a light accumulation of airborne dust and contaminants that have landed primarily on horizontal surfaces and have not in any way bonded to the paint.

Once light dust bonds to the paint it is no longer light dust but is in fact a film of dust or a film of dirt.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:23 AM
DanL993
button queen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use a detailer on the top and sides to keep the water off the windshield and back window. Wash the rest of the car.

Quick Reply: Spray Detailers