Sponsored by:

Hwfm Racing Team Roaster

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 06:09 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Robert

Rum's the nautical version of lightnin. Please breing your local specialty, although clearing security with explosive materials may be difficult.

Of course you could explain that it is for ship's maintenance to be used as paint stripper, and they'll probably let you bring gallons on board. Danny?
Old 07-18-2003, 07:19 AM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 65 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally posted by Mike in Chi
Robert

Rum's the nautical version of lightnin. Please breing your local specialty, although clearing security with explosive materials may be difficult.

Of course you could explain that it is for ship's maintenance to be used as paint stripper, and they'll probably let you bring gallons on board. Danny?
We could make the necessary arrangements. Noone needs to know

Also I would like to present to the team 3 new applicants which I already examined their CV and approved it, for your approval:

1. Stedge, he wants to be the Team Groupie, I agree with him we need one!

2. Icerbofh, he wants to be a track virgin, kind of funky tittle but I think he carries it well.

3. Skip in Boulder, he wants to be a driver and the Rocky mountain rep, I think he has was too cool of a car and although he may be getting faster, he is worthy on the coolness factor alone.

Quick Reply: Hwfm Racing Team Roaster