Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Air/Oil Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 993 Forum
Reload this Page >

993 stereo and phone upgrade - what I did on my summer vacation

Notices

993 stereo and phone upgrade - what I did on my summer vacation

Old 09-22-2013, 02:52 PM
kflory
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kflory View Post
Remove Fujitsu phone from center console
- Will use space for a Android tablet for Google Maps/Nav (will fabricate a face plate here to make this clean)
Will still comeback to this and do a cleaner solution, but this temporary solution, lets call it A-Sample/pre-alpha lets me play around with this. This strategy may also be useful for someone wanted to just replace the phone.

See 993 stereo and phone upgrade - Nexus 7 for details.

Old 10-24-2018, 08:45 AM
bigwedowee
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Is your old phone available?

Good morning I realize this is an old thread (very comprehensive though!), but I was searching for an original Porsche optioned Fujitsu cell phone, just like the one you replaced. Do you happen to still have it?

Thanks!

Ron
Old 10-24-2018, 11:50 AM
kflory
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by bigwedowee View Post
Good morning I realize this is an old thread (very comprehensive though!), but I was searching for an original Porsche optioned Fujitsu cell phone, just like the one you replaced. Do you happen to still have it?

Thanks!

Ron
Yes, I do have it, but holding on to it as I have all of the OE parts labeled and stored with strict instructions to my kids to keep them with the car when I am dead

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 993 stereo and phone upgrade - what I did on my summer vacation

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: