Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Garage Approach Slope

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 03:04 AM
travanx
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's funny about the caddy. I guess in my realm if a client really wants to put this into the computer, I have a few different CAD files that I found that look good enough for some exotics. OP if you want to try doing this even further, I would be game. I would be fine going back and forth with your drawing and inserting the models that I have found. The best ones I found were a Gallardo and 360. I haven't had to go this far into it, and this would be much more fun than being paid for it.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:05 PM
Rinty
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Seamless
Does anybody know min underside clearance with M033 ride height?
My car has M033's and, with a tape measure (i.e. rough and dirty), I measure 6" from the ground to the flat underside of the bumper cover. Looking to the rear of the car, I see nothing lower, except for a thin flexible piece that is attached to the port side front lower control arm. I did not measure any other points underneath the car.

In any event, my car has not touched down anywhere since I have had these springs installed, including, on the speed bump traffic calming devices that are in our neighbourhood, which are generously high. I recently drove FSR 25 in the Gifford Pinchot Forest in Washington, a very rough paved road, sunken away in places, with no issues.

So I wouldn't worry about your driveway.

Last edited by Rinty; 08-30-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:16 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 54 Posts

I've got a pretty decent slope, I'd have to measure it, and no issues.

Quick Reply: Garage Approach Slope