Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

SoCal (+Arkansas & Nevada!) RL meet this morning @ Irvine C&C-pics!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 02:49 PM
XR4Tim
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Any more pics of that BMW M1?
Old 09-02-2013, 01:41 PM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 317 Likes on 140 Posts

HEY! We just got back home to R Can Saw late last night. I wish I can say we had a great trip to So. Cal....... Lets just say, it was not what we expected no wanted it to be. Thank goodness I have today to relax and de-stress. We did however TOTALLY enjoy our time with y'all at C and C and the Corner Bakery. It was just about the BEST part of our entire trip.

Be glad the GTG wasn't this past Saturday. You would NOT have been able to take any good pictures at all and the '993' back of the lot parking spaces were taken before 6am. There were so many people, you could barely see the cars (not joking, it was bad). Cars were lined up down the block at 6:15am trying to get in and the lot was full already. Unreal.....

It was GREAT to spend time with all of you. Rennies are on the whole a great bunch of folks.

PS: Anyone have the picture that was taken with the second bunch of Rennlisters that came to the bakery? I thought Robert took one, but he didn't. I have no idea who took that shot. Maybe Karen?
Attached Images  
Old 09-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 51 Posts

Glad you folks made it home safely! Sorry your trip didn't go as you wanted....plus we had this crazy hot weather the last few days...
Old 09-02-2013, 06:54 PM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 317 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed Hughes
Glad you folks made it home safely! Sorry your trip didn't go as you wanted....plus we had this crazy hot weather the last few days...
I think we brought the weather with us and I am afraid we have brought it back home. We should have left it with you.....
We just can't get away from the heat and humidity this year and I was so looking forward to nice cool So Cal evenings and the marine layer.

What a nutty trip!
Old 11-11-2013, 02:09 PM
curve lover
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

JoAnne-- Nutty fun seeing you & Robert again!
Originally Posted by RJT

We did TOTALLY enjoy our time with y'all at C and C and the Corner Bakery. It was just about the BEST part of our entire trip.

It was GREAT to spend time with all of you. Rennies are a great bunch of folks.
^^ Thanks to Ed getting the word out that you & Robert were attending, we made the out-of-state drive ... it was SO worth it to meet new friends & familiar faces, not to mention crazy cool cars, too. Can't wait to see you & the So Cal gang again
Originally Posted by RJT

Anyone have the picture with the second bunch of Rennlisters that came to the bakery? Robert didn't.
Looks like your photo got the group - as good man Mike mentions below: we were late to the party (like me with this belated response now ).
Originally Posted by gonzilla

I was part of the crew that came late to that! It was just me and Jäger, Chad and Ryan.
P.S. Mike-- Belated P.M. back at ya soon
Aug 31:

^^ © All rights reserved by flickr.com's jbp274
Old 11-11-2013, 02:11 PM
curve lover
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 993C4RS

Wow Jager! great pics bro.. your pics make my ride look better!!
So glad I got with Speedy!!
Chad-- I was jazzed to finally meet you & your ride, then hang out & solve the world's (car) problems at breakfast
Glad you liked the pics! Even better news: our friend Chris F. may soon have some to share of our rides together; I'm just a hack, he's the real deal
Originally Posted by 993C4RS

last weekend was redonkulous crowded..
Originally Posted by RJT

Be glad the GTG wasn't this past Saturday. You would NOT have been able to take any good pictures at all and the '993' back of the lot parking spaces were taken before 6am. There were so many people, you could barely see the cars (not joking, it was bad). Cars were lined up down the block at 6:15am trying to get in and the lot was full already. Unreal.....
That's 'cuz word got out about some high roller bringing a Singer

Click here for Chris F's hot Singer shots on his digitalDtour.com blog entry, “If you toast it they will come."

^^ Courtesy & © of Chris F.; digitaldTour.com.

Quick Reply: SoCal (+Arkansas & Nevada!) RL meet this morning @ Irvine C&C-pics!!