UK Brochures and Docs for download - 993 - Page 2 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

UK Brochures and Docs for download - 993

Old 11-15-2017, 09:17 AM
911PERVY
Addict
Rennlist Member

Ive never had a lot of luck with Dropbox after a few months, maybe you need to re-new or something?
Old 01-02-2019, 06:13 PM
Stephen Albison
New User

Default 993 Docs and manuals

I just tried to download the manuals and a few other technical docs, with no luck, files are no longer there, any chance you have new links or another way to get them?
I had the service manual when I had my last 1996, but when I sold it, I let it go with the car,and now I have another one, as my wife keeps telling me my habit is getting more
expensive, but she does enjoy driving them, and going on club rides.

Thanks
Steve
Old 01-03-2019, 09:45 PM
Jonttt
User

Dropbox changed the way you share file links some time ago. It’s a real pain to update all of the links but I did it on the original 911uk forum thread which you can find here.....(Nb this has many more docs available as I never really updated this thread :-)

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=82579
Old 01-11-2019, 01:57 PM
Watson
Addict
Rennlist Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Jonttt View Post
Dropbox changed the way you share file links some time ago. Itĺs a real pain to update all of the links but I did it on the original 911uk forum thread which you can find here.....(Nb this has many more docs available as I never really updated this thread :-)

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=82579

Jon, you are a God!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: UK Brochures and Docs for download - 993

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: