Sponsored by:

Small problem with Fister exaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 08:58 AM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 525 Likes on 347 Posts
Smile

We see above, "Best is when you are surrounded by structures which bounce the sound back."

How about hitting the gas in a tunnel? Now that is sweet.

Some poseurs look for that building with lots of reflecting glass out front (You know the one ) so they can hear and see themselves and their car of course.

LA has a couple of tunnels downtown...great sport to blow out the carbon in one of these tunnels.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:19 AM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Martin S.
We see above, "Best is when you are surrounded by structures which bounce the sound back."

Some poseurs look for that building with lots of reflecting glass out front (You know the one ) so they can hear and see themselves and their car of course.

LA has a couple of tunnels downtown...great sport to blow out the carbon in one of these tunnels.
In Monterey, at Laguna Seca, when going to Cannery Row there is an underground tunnel you must go through. I did a second gear high RPM run through that tunnel with Stage IIIs and it sounded like all hell was breaking loose
Ah to be be young and immature...well, at least immature
Old 05-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Burkey
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Put Fister turbo mufflers on my car last year, thought they were incredible when I put them on, but!!!!! They are improving with age. The sound on full throttle and on decel just puts a smile on my face.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:27 PM
pirahna
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 642 Likes on 405 Posts

Originally Posted by Burkey
Put Fister turbo mufflers on my car last year, thought they were incredible when I put them on, but!!!!! They are improving with age. The sound on full throttle and on decel just puts a smile on my face.
Mine also improved with age. At first I was a little disappointed and wished I went for III's because they weren't loud enough but they have gotten much better sounding after about 1000 miles. I'm thrilled with them now and wouldn't want much louder.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Kika
Nordschleife Master

Received 80 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Martin S.

The Sepulveda tunnel under runway 25L at LAX is a good stretch, only problem is traffic, but if you can time it right, wohooooo!

Quick Reply: Small problem with Fister exaust