Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Huge thumbs up for Borelli Motor Sports in San Jose!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2013 | 09:56 PM
pirahna
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Thumbs up Huge thumbs up for Borelli Motor Sports in San Jose!

I had my car in at Borelli Motor Sports in San Jose a few weeks ago for a alignment. I found their alignment guy, Dave Graff from several posts here on Rennlist. He used to be with another very popular suspension/alignment shop, Custom Alignment in Sunnyvale.

I was very happy with the work he did on my car but later I started to her a small thunking sound over bumps. I called Dave up and told him about the sounds and he told me that he would fit me in to his schedule at my earliest convenience.

I got the car into him this afternoon. He took me on a quick drive to verify the sound and he heard it pretty quickly. After hearing were it was coming from he got it up on the rack and located the problem within a few minutes. Something had come loose that he never touched during the alignment. He got it torqued down and I was ready to go. He didn't charge me anything for this even though he probably wasted at least 45 min of his time. Although he is still trying to spend my money by convincing me I need a adjustable sway bar.

Cliff notes: If you need an alignment in the south bay Dave Graff at Borelli Motor Sports is highly recommended!

Last edited by pirahna; 04-03-2013 at 10:16 PM.
Old 04-03-2013 | 09:59 PM
Falcondrivr
Race Car

I've spent time in their shop chatting. Great people...

Quick Reply: Huge thumbs up for Borelli Motor Sports in San Jose!