WTB a factory C2S split grill complete decklid

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 09:56 PM
e3photo
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Magdaddy
+

ding, ding, ding...winner, winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Yet another *bastard(you Emerald) with my favorite color wb...that I have never seen in person. Thankfully, neither of you have a red interior in your beauties.

*term applied with the upmost respect implied
Well maybe if I get bored, I could change my interior color. Would that help you sleep better Joe ?

Emerald
Old 01-23-2013, 10:00 PM
e3photo
Three Wheelin'

Road Trip

I'd be glad to have you drop in on your way down.

Emerald
Old 01-23-2013, 10:08 PM
Magdaddy
Rennlist Member

Received 240 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by e3photo
Well maybe if I get bored, I could change my interior color. Would that help you sleep better Joe ?

Emerald
you sadistic bastard, put a red interior in that car...and I'd simply have to...we'll I don't know exacty what I'd have to do. Surfice to say, it might not be healthy for either of us...me especially maybe. Thankfully I have quite a store of 10.2ABV bourban barrel aged beauties in my basement as I type. Actually 4 less than a few hours ago...hence my comments.

But on the other hand...you probably are on the way down to Texas from me. Maybe we can entice a few other "East" coasters in along for the ride?
Old 01-23-2013, 11:18 PM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Received 207 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by e3photo
I like where this is headed....
Emerald, you are hurting me with these picture can't wait, this will make me move much quicker
It looks AWESOME!!

Joe, garage is being delayed because I want to build it underground, but the city of katy is giving me a hard time, just trying to find the loop holes to get it done under ground, yes I will for sure have a RL gathering (opening) party, who ever decides to come from out of town I will take care of the hotel for a weekend and maybe we can set it up on a weekend of cars and coffee here and we all can drive the whole stable out there
Old 01-23-2013, 11:26 PM
e3photo
Three Wheelin'

Glad to be of service.

A RL "Open Garage" sounds great.

Emerald
Old 01-24-2013, 08:59 AM
P-daddy
Rennlist Member

Received 445 Likes on 269 Posts

Road trip!
Road trip!
Road trip!
Old 01-24-2013, 04:16 PM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Ok, I got almost everything for the first car, the only thing I'm missing and need help with is the wing switch that goes on the console, is there a harness already for that in the car and all I need to buy is the switch? Has anyone done this before?
Old 01-24-2013, 04:59 PM
Knight
Drifting

Received 74 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Opo
Joe, garage is being delayed because I want to build it underground, but the city of katy is giving me a hard time, just trying to find the loop holes to get it done under ground, yes I will for sure have a RL gathering (opening) party, who ever decides to come from out of town I will take care of the hotel for a weekend and maybe we can set it up on a weekend of cars and coffee here and we all can drive the whole stable out there
Wow garage sounds impressive already!
Old 01-24-2013, 05:27 PM
boman993
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Opo
Ok, I got almost everything for the first car, the only thing I'm missing and need help with is the wing switch that goes on the console, is there a harness already for that in the car and all I need to buy is the switch? Has anyone done this before?
1. When you're "launching" the new garage/lair and having a 993/964 party, I'm road-tripping down to TX for sure!

2. Before I bought my current car, I was looking at a factory installed,Turbo S kitted C2S with hopes to de-spoiler-ize it. Apparently there is no plug behind the centre consol switch panel to accommodate the regular, speed activated spoiler lid. You could always install the spoiler/grille without the power sliding feature? It's not like you're going to slide it out; I never touch mine now that the speed activation is disabled. (even on super hot days; temp gauge never climbs)
Old 01-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by boman993
1. When you're "launching" the new garage/lair and having a 993/964 party, I'm road-tripping down to TX for sure!

2. Before I bought my current car, I was looking at a factory installed,Turbo S kitted C2S with hopes to de-spoiler-ize it. Apparently there is no plug behind the centre consol switch panel to accommodate the regular, speed activated spoiler lid. You could always install the spoiler/grille without the power sliding feature? It's not like you're going to slide it out; I never touch mine now that the speed activation is disabled. (even on super hot days; temp gauge never climbs)
Now jakob, I live in houston tx my friend where it gets HOT like crazy, as a matter a fact I have the a/c on at my office right now
You know I'm going to make it manually , but I still like to have that switch if I want to raise it up, if things get complicated I will go with your advice jakob
Old 01-24-2013, 06:20 PM
P-daddy
Rennlist Member

Received 445 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Opo
Now jakob, I live in houston tx my friend where it gets HOT like crazy, as a matter a fact I have the a/c on at my office right now
You know I'm going to make it manually , but I still like to have that switch if I want to raise it up, if things get complicated I will go with your advice jakob
Or you can pull over, get out, pull it up....BAM!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 08:06 PM
Magdaddy
Rennlist Member

Received 240 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by Opo
wow...your taking that whole man "cave" thing literally. Probably save a bundle on the cooling costs though. You gotta design one access via an old phone booth just outstanding by itself. You walk in, pick up the phone...press a secret code on the dialer...hang up...and the floor is actually an elevator that takes you down to the garage.

-insert old clip of Maxwell Smart here-
Old 01-24-2013, 09:15 PM
boman993
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Opo
LOL, I hear you man!! (Though, Toronto broke a 63 year record last June 20th ~ temp reached 95F!!) I'm pretty sure I drove the car that day, spoiler down!
Old 01-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Found my split grill, BILL thank you for your help sir
Well I will start with the vesuvious first, lets let the FUN begin car and split grill will go to Ray Joseph (RPM) to get painted and installed next week , CAN'T WAIT!!

Last edited by Opo; 07-03-2014 at 01:23 AM.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Split grille has been painted

Last edited by Opo; 07-03-2014 at 01:23 AM.

Quick Reply: WTB a factory C2S split grill complete decklid