Sponsored by:

Aftermarket Radio Question 993 with hifi

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 06:00 PM
Dino Enne
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by e9stibi
here is plug c. you are interested in the yellow portion that has all the signals to control and drive the Nokia amp

you need this adaptor!

www.discountcarstereo.com/ARH-ISO.html

I just checked the Kenwood radio spec and you have RCA outputs to drive 3 2-Chanel amps. Than it should be plug and play and you just hook up the 4 channels of the Nokia amp via the adapter.
Good morning. I reopen this thread. The Blaukpunkt of my 993 no longer works. I replace it with a cheap aftermarket radio (I don't care about the quality).
Features are 4 x60 watts 4 ohms.
In the first image the back of the radio.
In the second image the Blaukpunkt connectors. It was connected to connector III and connector I, so it has amplifier (I didn't know).
Is an adapter like the one in the third image okay? https://www.discountcarstereo.com/arh-rca.html

Old 08-23-2021, 02:28 AM
Dino Enne
AutoX

here is plug c. you are interested in the yellow portion that has all the signals to control and drive the Nokia amp

you need this adaptor!

I just checked the Kenwood radio spec and you have RCA outputs to drive 3 2-Chanel amps. Than it should be plug and play and you just hook up the 4 channels of the Nokia amp via the adapter.
Good morning.
The original blaupunkt car stereo no longer works. It was connected with connectors III and I, so it should have the separate amplifier.

I bought a car stereo with only one ISO connector and four RCA outputs (4 X 60 WATT 4OHM).

Is an adapter like the one in the picture okay to use the old amplifier? (I don't care about the quality).

Thanks in advance
Old 08-23-2021, 02:35 AM
Dino Enne
AutoX

you need this adaptor!

Good morning.
The original blaupunkt car stereo no longer works. It was connected with connectors III and I, so it should have the separate amplifier.

I bought a car stereo with only one ISO connector and four RCA outputs (4 X 60 WATT 4OHM).

Is an adapter like the one in the picture okay to use the old amplifier? (I don't care about the quality).

Thanks in advance

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Radio Question 993 with hifi