Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Find- 95 993 Iris blue for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 04:18 PM
K8 MAL
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi - I have recently purchased the california cars 993. I am currently based in the UAE and so it has a long way to travel. First job will be to respray wheels and lose the tints!
Old 04-09-2013, 10:52 PM
RichPugh
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by timothymoffat
^^^Nice find JP. It does look like full leather and fairly heavily optioned, would be nice to see the option sticker. I think it would look nice with blue carpets to match the blue dash etc. Wonder what the mileage is?
It has just over 100k. I've got a deposit on it and I'll be taking my Porsche mechanic up to look at it this Saturday. The dealership its at says its VERY clean, 1 owner, all factory service records stamped off in the book, last service stamp 3300 miles ago... but they dont know the repair history... I'm going to get the dealer stamp info if possible and check with them for repairs and other maintenance work performed with them. I might even be able to find the previous owners info. I guess we'll see what she needs come Saturday - Rich
Old 04-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Tim_Allison
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This car is a couple of miles away from where I live and I looked at it recently. The dealer didn't know much about it when he picked it up. Definitely showing some wear and tear. I'm looking for a 993 and passed on this C4. There is a local Porsche dealer not far from here that could do a PPI and also another mechanic in Ballston Spa that could do a PPI too.

Tim
Old 04-10-2013, 05:21 PM
RichPugh
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Tim_Allison
This car is a couple of miles away from where I live and I looked at it recently. The dealer didn't know much about it when he picked it up. Definitely showing some wear and tear. I'm looking for a 993 and passed on this C4. There is a local Porsche dealer not far from here that could do a PPI and also another mechanic in Ballston Spa that could do a PPI too.

Tim
Thanks for the feedback. I got the sales person at the selling dealer to give me the dealers info from where the services were performed. She said it was The Automaster in Shelburne, VT.... but they arent a Porsche dealer... so I dunno. They wouldnt even confirm the vehicle had been serviced there, let alone any repair or other maintenance work.

How much wear does it show besides interior dinge and paint neglect? I can clean a car... but I'd rather not repaint or replace/repair any parts initially.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:39 AM
RichPugh
Burning Brakes

Bought it

Quick Reply: Find- 95 993 Iris blue for sale