Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2013 | 11:59 PM
BE33Porsche993
3rd Gear

I like to zin with the Zymol.
Old 01-30-2013 | 01:47 AM
600RR
Burning Brakes

JP: Wow. Wow again. Very nice comments on the Ruf. Even more so considering that you are driving one of a handful of the most beautiful 993s in the world. It is always great to just stare at JPs AR Speedster because it is stunning. JP was instrumental in my getting the Ruf and his car inspired me to clean it up.

Bob at AC was the step that was really needed. As he said, the paint on the Ruf is soft and easily marred. I am appreciative of both you guys, JP and Bob. BTW JP, did I mention your car is stunning? Those of you who haven't seen it in person are missing a real treat. The build-out pix on the 9M site can't do it justice. Great work by 9M and great care taken by JP.

Sid

Sid
Old 01-30-2013 | 01:26 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by 600RR
JP: Wow. Wow again. Very nice comments on the Ruf. Even more so considering that you are driving one of a handful of the most beautiful 993s in the world. JP was instrumental in my getting the Ruf and his car inspired me to clean it up.

Sid
Hey ... I'm ALWAYS ready to help a fellow Porsche nut spend money!! It makes me feel better about my own character defects ..

Thanks for the kind words Sid. I'm still going over every second of our 'drive' together in my fevered brain. I even went back on the TT forum and re-looked at the threads on that Aventurine BTR coupe at Sloan. That's a narrow body car BTW ... who knew?? I was looking at it again last night and suddenly I realize it's a standard coupe with a TT tail ... all done by RUF with an integrated roll bar and those crazy green gauges ... with a Speedo that goes up to 220 MPH ... and after riding in your car, now I know why you need one!

Quick Reply: Check this out - MASTER Detailer!