Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

BIG sale on T-Shirts - All shirts $16 or less, some $12 - 993 Content

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 12:26 PM
jdistefa
Rennlist Member

Received 447 Likes on 243 Posts

Keep going! Placed my order today. PM sent as well.

You should make more piston pen holders too
Old 11-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Benton
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent back to you.

I do need to make more of the piston pen holders; they sold out pretty quickly. I have a boatload of used pistons, so when I finally get the powdercoating rig set up this winter (have to powdercoat my Kinesis wheels also for the 993 project), I will do some more "part art." I also want to make some wheel tables--already have the 30" glass and some various spare Porsche wheels, just need to strip/powdercoat and bend some tubing for the frames.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Benton
Drifting

Originally Posted by 911CZ
Made my order - looking forward to my package!

Will you be receiving anymore inventory of the 993 shirt?
Sorry for missing this, Dan. In-line with my plan for the short term, I am undecided on whether I will continue to move forward with this. However, given the success of this sale and the positive feedback, it appears that once some of the smoke clears from getting my application and testing submitted for school, I may print some more shirts in the spring.

The shirts that (may) come out the in the spring will probably be a mixture of what is currently available, but in either new colors or configurations based on feedback, plus some new designs. It costs a boatload of money to print shirts that are high quality, so I have to sell quite a few to even break even, but I may consider doing a discounted pre-sale or offer some freebies with a pre-sale purchase to help break even on costs and to gauge how many shirts to print.

All of that being said, what I can guarantee is that I will be using Rennlist as my primary sales outlet if I move forward with more designs, and I will re-up my sponsorship and post up here if/when they are available.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:45 PM
ppashley
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks!

Now waiting for the postman to come in Hong Kong!!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:35 PM
RocketJohn
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 10 Posts

Just ordered the allows short sleeve... can't wait!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:49 PM
LvnTheDrm
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Mark--
You're a class act. Even the packaging was well thought-out and elegant. Consider these break-even projects "building your base"...Once you've hooked us as loyal customers--we'll be buying for a long time! Wore my "Footwork" T-Shirt to our Auto-X this weekend, and caught several people smiling as they read the text...Nice work!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:58 PM
911RufRT
Banned

Received my package the other day - great job on fitment and quality. Thanks again!
Old 11-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Benton
Drifting

The positive comments bring a huge smile to my face, fellas (and a few ladies)! Many thanks. I am so happy to hear you guys are enjoying.

PS, if anyone is wondering why I am no longer shown as a vendor, my membership recently lapsed and cannot justify the fees to renew at the moment. I have been a paying vendor for about two years and have been relatively quiet about promotions, so hopefully this thread is not a big deal to keep going through the end of the sale.

There are still a lot of shirts left, but be aware that many sizes are selling out! If you have been on the fence, I would suggest getting an order in soon before the sale ends or your size sells out.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:10 PM
boman993
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Just got my box today!! AWESOME!! Thanks again Mark!!

Quick Reply: BIG sale on T-Shirts - All shirts $16 or less, some $12 - 993 Content