Sponsored by:

GF's first ride in my 993 - observations

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

Originally Posted by evoderby
A man was walking along a Florida beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it, and out popped a genie.

The genie said, "OK, You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah, you can forget about three wishes...you only get one so better make it a good one.

The man sat, and thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I'm scared to fly, and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?"

The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible!!!

Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete -- how much steel!! No, think of another wish."

The man said, "OK, I'll try to think of a really good wish."

Finally, he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive.

So, I wish that I could understand women, know how they feel inside, when yes means yes, and no means no ....what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment. Know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say "nothing,", know how to make them truly happy."

The genie said, "Do you want that bridge to be two lanes or four?"
Forgot about that joke, but it's always a good one.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:24 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My wife rolls her eyes whenever we "have to" go in the 993 because it doesn't have cup holders. lol

On the other hand, my teenage daughters love it!
Old 09-27-2012, 09:57 PM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Loved all my 911 owning women customers back in the '80s. 2 or 3 with 930s. Doubt I'd have anything approaching a similar ratio now, especially here v. Phoenix.

Quick Reply: GF's first ride in my 993 - observations