Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for stock front splitters and rear speaker grilles for my project.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Benton
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for stock front splitters and rear speaker grilles for my project.

Hey fellas, I'm looking for a pair of stock front splitters for my lightweight project. I am finishing the project on a shoestring budget due to recently deciding to apply for Clemson's ICAR automotive engineering MS program, so I would greatly appreciate it if someone could hook me up with a good deal. Gotta save pennies where I can

I may be able to throw one or two of our t-shirt seconds in to sweeten the deal depending on your size (see the site HERE, we have a stack of rejected shirts in select designs with very minor blemishes or printing errors), or shoot you a coupon code for inventoried shirts.

Condition is not very important, as I will be wrapping the car very soon. It would be nice if the mounting tabs are intact, but I can repair those as well. I have a line on a pair for $100 + shipping, but would like to find something around $60 +/- plus shipping, depending on condition.

Also looking for some non-hifi rear speaker grilles, although I may be able to go custom with that if none are available.

Cheers.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:36 PM
User 122821
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I have a pair of stock front splitter with all tabs intact. Just PM me for pictures.

Quick Reply: Looking for stock front splitters and rear speaker grilles for my project.