993 Forum 1995-1998

Feeler - Potentially For Sale 1996 Blue Turquoise/Black C2

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 09:48 PM
DALLWA
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So true.

I told my wife I would take some pictures of the two cars next to each other to see the color differences, and then put it in the garage to sell it next summer.

Originally Posted by goofballdeluxe
Tony, if it makes you feel better, you woulda only owned it for a month or two and then sold it off anyway, if history is any guide...

Anyway, as others have stated, it's just a car. Have a good weekend, everyone.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:31 PM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by DALLWA
LOL. now I am first in line? Nice try, and see it's the games you play, your childish.

I was told by other Rennlister's that is what you did to them exactly as you did here to me.

So, do the right thing, sell it to one of the ones before me, who don't have a Riviera Blue or Turq Blue 993 who would really love to own one.

And close the thread.
that's funny, because I received unsolicited PM from Rennlister that has nothing to do with this suggesting I shouldnt sell to you... that I should sell to a true Rennlist enthusiast... not sure if I understand or agree as to why, but seems things ended as they were supposed to here... can I give some advice that you are awfully emotional over one PM and an email... as Joanne says, just a car. And I agree, will close the thread. Sorry for any hard feelings.

Quick Reply: Feeler - Potentially For Sale 1996 Blue Turquoise/Black C2