Sponsored by:

RM Auction results from Monaco

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 10:00 PM
solomonschris
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RM Auction results from Monaco

The world economic system might be making some a bit nervous but the results of this auction show there are folks out there willing to put there money into assets they can enjoy. I am a Ducati buff and was wondering how my 750 GT was going to fair. Some P cars brought big money. Enjoy http:/www.rmauctions.com/CarList.cfm?SaleCode=MC12.....Chris
Old 06-03-2012, 11:55 PM
matt777
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I see old Porsches did alright. Of course they were Carreras, RS and Speedsters! I've been told that some people with money are investing in collector cars. Perhaps they are hedging their bets? You would think gold would be a better choice in the event of a meltdown. Perhaps its just diversification or perhaps they just have the money to keep these kinds of cars in their collections.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by solomonschris
The world economic system might be making some a bit nervous but the results of this auction show there are folks out there willing to put there money into assets they can enjoy. I am a Ducati buff and was wondering how my 750 GT was going to fair. Some P cars brought big money. Enjoy http:/www.rmauctions.com/CarList.cfm?SaleCode=MC12.....Chris
No surpise-None of the premier auctions have really lost steam in the last few years. Choice cars command good money.

Quick Reply: RM Auction results from Monaco