993 Forum 1995-1998

Hershey heads up

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 11:37 AM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 504 Likes on 186 Posts

I only took one photo the entire time I was at Hershey...

Great seeing familiar faces (thanks for the Rennlist stickers Joe and thanks Jager for lunch!!) and meeting new ones - NEK, Andreas, swmic, etc!

Great turnout, great people, and great weather!
Old 04-23-2012, 12:06 PM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ilko
BTW, I ordered 2 of the now infamous "-996" shirts. They were only available as pre-orders and not available for purchase at the event tomorrow. The extra shirt I have is gray and the size is M. If somebody wants it please PM me your phone number and I'll call you when I get to Hershey tomorrow. Price for members on this sub-forum is $20 (same as what I paid), although I've already been offered significantly more (check link above). But I like you guys better
OK, I just had to scroll through this whole thread to see how much everyone enjoyed the day, and I got caught up in THAT time suck. Might be late for golf now............

Geez, what would these forums have been like if we had them in the '80s when all the 2.7L cars were puking their head studs out of the crankcases? I suppose we'd be the "356C" guys feeling comfortable in our choice of the most developed of the REAL Porsche. And arguing about who did the best heads, whether a 1750 kit was worth it, or the merits of Webers v. Dellortos.

But we'd be smug in our reliability!

Quick Reply: Hershey heads up