Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Cat with the Hats!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 06:18 PM
TomGT3
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you know if they have GT2/GT3 outlines?
Old 02-13-2012, 06:22 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by TomGT3
Do you know if they have GT2/GT3 outlines?
Hi Tom,
Edit: I'm assuming you mean 996/997 ...
No, so far they have just what we've given them which were made from stickers that 993 forum member Magdaddy made up for Rennsport Reunion folks .. so just what you see in the original post. However, if you have an outline to make artwork from, Brammers will set it up for creating logos for around $80-90 .. do you have a few folks on the GT2/3 forum that would split the cost with you?
Old 02-13-2012, 09:22 PM
firesm
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spidey 993
Ok, I need some creative juices then.

On the front and back, the perfect combo is the pic front and script on the back.

If I were to get a visor and do a script in front, what could it say and look like to highlight the Riv Blue and the Cab.

I'm thinking..."I gots me a Riv Blue Cab bitchez"

I know, "bitchez" is a bit much, but I don't have a bright cool red S.

Hmmm.....
Tony - maybe you shouldn't commit to one particular style of car - you know, with your ADD and all... possibly they have a version with velcro that allows you to change designs...
Old 02-13-2012, 09:29 PM
Spidey 993

What are you talking about?

I'm on this car for 5 months. That is second place, broaching my personal best of 7 months!

Careful or you won't be invited to the ...party...and award show. Mike Tyson may be there.

Not a bad idea though just in case.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Magdaddy
Rennlist Member

Received 270 Likes on 201 Posts

Originally Posted by JPP
Hi Tom,
Edit: I'm assuming you mean 996/997 ...
No, so far they have just what we've given them which were made from stickers that 993 forum member Magdaddy made up for Rennsport Reunion folks .. so just what you see in the original post. However, if you have an outline to make artwork from, Brammers will set it up for creating logos for around $80-90 .. do you have a few folks on the GT2/3 forum that would split the cost with you?
original artwork was done for nametags for Hershey last year. My cousin John Rice(johnriceart.com)did the sketch-we had three designs at first...all with tails.

John is a tremendously talented water color artist. Wildlife, motorsport, baseball, landscapes, and more...very nice stuff.

Anyway, the nametags grew into stickers for Hershey...and beyond. I always thought it would be cool to have that same style logo for every Pcar model. That being said, consider it for charity, cause there ain't any money to be made with em...ask me how I know.

The nametag kiosk for Hershey last year.
Attached Images  
Old 02-13-2012, 10:36 PM
Spidey 993

BTW, the yellow cap style (wool/poly) is super sharp. I'm going for one of those.

I may buy one of each color of car I have owned, and want to own. Like 3000 hats.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:04 PM
L741_993
Rennlist Member

Default Tumbler

This thread reminds me of a set of tumblers I have. Besides the 993 Speedster ones, I have some with the '73 era Carrera script across the bottom, around the whole glass.

Cheers!
Attached Images  
Old 02-13-2012, 11:08 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by L741_993
This thread reminds me of a set of tumblers I have. Besides the 993 Speedster ones, I have some with the '73 era Carrera script across the bottom, around the whole glass.

Cheers!
Woah! Hey, I need some of those!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 11:22 PM
firesm
Pro

I'm on this car for 5 months.
In all fairness though about half of that has been winter...

Careful or you won't be invited to the ...party...and award show. Mike Tyson may be there.
Cool - can my band play too?...
Old 02-13-2012, 11:30 PM
L741_993
Rennlist Member

Here is the Carrera one.
Attached Images    
Old 02-13-2012, 11:35 PM
Spidey 993

So was the 7month personal best. October to May. RB cab is October to ?

I have always said I have way more cars I want to experience in this one lifetime than years I have left on this planet. Unfortunately I couldn't start living my dreams until last year, so I got lots of cars and catching up to do. I understand why others can't relate.

Mike Tyson reference was to the interview where he said he'll go anyway and do anything for a $. And that's why you see him in commercials in Yugoslavia pushing toothpaste.

Originally Posted by firesm

I'm on this car for 5 months.
In all fairness though about half of that has been winter...

Cool - can my band play too?...
Old 02-14-2012, 12:48 AM
firesm
Pro

I have always said I have way more cars I want to experience in this one lifetime than years I have left on this planet. Unfortunately I couldn't start living my dreams until last year, so I got lots of cars and catching up to do. I understand why others can't relate.
Tony, you keep going brother! I get it, and you make this place way more interesting!
Old 02-14-2012, 11:14 AM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Magdaddy
original artwork was done for nametags for Hershey last year. My cousin John Rice(johnriceart.com)did the sketch-we had three designs at first...all with tails.

John is a tremendously talented water color artist. Wildlife, motorsport, baseball, landscapes, and more...very nice stuff.

The nametag kiosk for Hershey last year.
Nice Kiosk! Ok, so obviously I 'NAILED IT'! AND to add insult to injury .. are you telling me that we've been hacking on and adding lines to a REAL artist's original work here? Holy C**p I'm completely mortified ...
Old 02-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Magdaddy
Rennlist Member

Received 270 Likes on 201 Posts

Originally Posted by JPP
Nice Kiosk! Ok, so obviously I 'NAILED IT'! AND to add insult to injury .. are you telling me that we've been hacking on and adding lines to a REAL artist's original work here? Holy C**p I'm completely mortified ...
no worries JP, John would be more than happy to sketch anything...literally takes him seconds to rip out a sketch like that. He would be more than pleased to see that image grow legs. Extremely easy going guy. Remember the diorama he made me for my 50th?

Pic below, creativity and detail out the ying yang.
Attached Images   
Old 02-14-2012, 07:10 PM
fullbooker
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What about TARGA????
Phil

Quick Reply: The Cat with the Hats!