FS: Porsche 993 Collectables

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012 | 08:49 PM
k lee
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default FS: Porsche 993 Collectables

Clearing out my den of Porsche 993 collectables I've gathered over the years:

• "Are you listening?" This was the launch video of the 993 for the U.S. market released in late '94. A very emotional piece narrated by then Porsche voice-over talent, Patrick Stewart.

• "911: The Lastest Evolution" This was another factory issued video that features interviews of key Porsche designers, drivers, even Jerry Seinfeld discussing the development of the 993, as well as milestones in the development of the 911. Beautifully shot by famous director and Porsche-factory rally driver, Jeff Zwart, this video also features a cardboard outer sleeve for the cassette.

• 1995 Porsche TV commercials and extra running footage. This video features the '95/'96 911 commercials from the famous ad agency, Goodby Silverstein & Partners.
You'll also find extra running/driving footage from the commercial shoots. If you're into Porsche 993 sheetmetal ****, this is the tape to own.

•"The Porsche 911 experience" A documentary highlighting production and racing milestones of the car's history, including footage of the 959. This doesn't have as much 993 content, but still a video to outline the 911's history

Asking $50 including domestic shipping costs. As a bonus, I'll also throw in the factory-issued promo video "A Love Story" released for the Boxster launch. This video was also narrated by Patrick Stewart. Thanks for checking out this ad.

This is a hardbound factory book given to a prospective owners during the launch of the 993 in 1995. Asking $20, plus shipping.

Factory issued poster for the German market. Will ship in a sturdy mailing tube. Asking $20, plus shipping.

I'll have a few 1/87 scale 993 Carrera and SuperCup models for sale. Email for photos.

If you have any questions about any of these items, please email. Thanks for checking out this posting.
Old 01-10-2012 | 09:00 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

I'll take the German poster-PM on the way.

Originally Posted by k lee
Clearing out my den of Porsche 993 collectables I've gathered over the years:

• "Are you listening?" This was the launch video of the 993 for the U.S. market released in late '94. A very emotional piece narrated by then Porsche voice-over talent, Patrick Stewart.

• "911: The Lastest Evolution" This was another factory issued video that features interviews of key Porsche designers, drivers, even Jerry Seinfeld discussing the development of the 993, as well as milestones in the development of the 911. Beautifully shot by famous director and Porsche-factory rally driver, Jeff Zwart, this video also features a cardboard outer sleeve for the cassette.

• 1995 Porsche TV commercials and extra running footage. This video features the '95/'96 911 commercials from the famous ad agency, Goodby Silverstein & Partners.
You'll also find extra running/driving footage from the commercial shoots. If you're into Porsche 993 sheetmetal ****, this is the tape to own.

•"The Porsche 911 experience" A documentary highlighting production and racing milestones of the car's history, including footage of the 959. This doesn't have as much 993 content, but still a video to outline the 911's history

Asking $50 including domestic shipping costs. As a bonus, I'll also throw in the factory-issued promo video "A Love Story" released for the Boxster launch. This video was also narrated by Patrick Stewart. Thanks for checking out this ad.

This is a hardbound factory book given to a prospective owners during the launch of the 993 in 1995. Asking $20, plus shipping.

Factory issued poster for the German market. Will ship in a sturdy mailing tube. Asking $20, plus shipping.

I'll have a few 1/87 scale 993 Carrera and SuperCup models for sale. Email for photos.

If you have any questions about any of these items, please email. Thanks for checking out this posting.
Old 01-10-2012 | 10:03 PM
k lee
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Everything is sold. Thanks for looking.

All the stuff is going to 993-loving homes. Thanks everyone.

Quick Reply: FS: Porsche 993 Collectables