Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Thx!

just Tivo'd it for 3 pm (CST) on Sat Nov 19th
Old 11-14-2011, 10:30 PM
pstraub
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 3 Posts

To all of you that made the final cut in the video.....don't worry, the camera adds at least 10 lbs OK, I am just jealous because there is no sign of me anywhere, I guess I have a face for radio
Old 11-15-2011, 12:03 PM
mcipseric
Three Wheelin'

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by MarkD
You're like... famous

Eric shall heretofore be referred to as "Hollywood"
I mean, first magazine covers, now this!
Pretty cool!
Thanks! and again, I'm not worthy....

Originally Posted by Nurburger
Nice one!

I parked next to you at the rest stop just north of Santa Barbra before the tunnel & said hi - I was in the black 997tts cab....

I loved following you for a few miles - your car looked awesome going down the road!

Sorry I didnt see you there.
The trip up to Laguna Seca was really fun! I can not believe how many CHP were on the 101 on a Thursday!
That 997TTS cab you were driving sure was nice!
Maybe a RL rally to Santa Barbara area Q1 2012? A few friends and I did a weekend rally last year in Santa Barbara last year and had a great time!

Originally Posted by pstraub
To all of you that made the final cut in the video.....don't worry, the camera adds at least 10 lbs OK, I am just jealous because there is no sign of me anywhere, I guess I have a face for radio
I saw the raw video the day it was shot from a friend who filmed the shoot. The diet started the day I got home! Already down 14lbs! I have a lot more to go!
Old 11-15-2011, 03:28 PM
pstraub
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mcipseric
I saw the raw video the day it was shot from a friend who filmed the shoot. The diet started the day I got home! Already down 14lbs! I have a lot more to go!
I hope you know I was joking! You all looked..."mahvelous dahling, simply mahvelous"
Old 11-15-2011, 03:40 PM
95C4VanIsle
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They managed to get me while I was filming the participants as they were lining up and beginning the parade lap. I had no idea how grey my hair was. It is probably just the way it appears on TV. Kind of like how TV makes one look heavier.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:49 PM
mcipseric
Three Wheelin'

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

reality plays no favorites...

Originally Posted by pstraub
I hope you know I was joking! You all looked..."mahvelous dahling, simply mahvelous"
You are too kind. Personally, the footage was a wake up for me. It's all good.
Besides, loosing the weight should make me go faster on the track!

Originally Posted by 95C4VanIsle
They managed to get me while I was filming the participants as they were lining up and beginning the parade lap. I had no idea how grey my hair was. It is probably just the way it appears on TV. Kind of like how TV makes one look heavier.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:57 PM
Rennsport4ReunionTivo
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Parnelli
Thx!

just Tivo'd it for 3 pm (CST) on Sat Nov 19th
@Parnelli I Failed to get a TIVO of this and would enjoy a copy of yours if that is possible. There are commentator references that make this show special to me and worthy of a DVD copy for my family archive. Is this possible?
Old 11-19-2011, 07:49 PM
Parnelli
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Rennsport4ReunionTivo
@Parnelli I Failed to get a TIVO of this and would enjoy a copy of yours if that is possible. There are commentator references that make this show special to me and worthy of a DVD copy for my family archive. Is this possible?
I have ATT U Verse (technically not Tivo) and would have no idea how to make a DVD of it. Good news, though, I just did a search and it is on again on Wednesday Nov 30 @ 1:00 PM and again on Thursday December 1st @ 3:00 A.M. (both CST)

Good luck and enjoy !

Quick Reply: Rennsport show on speed channel in 25 minutes-10am HST