Sponsored by:

Roy Disney's 993 Hardbacks in black for sale in NY/NJ

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 01:17 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by timothymoffat
Once owned by Disney, now sold by Deadhead?
Tim ... you always say what I'm thinkin' ....
Old 09-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Spidey 993

Sorry guys, I hate to be the one to put the fire out, but these seats are not being sold by DeadHead.

It's easy to tell why.... The seats are being sold for $3k o.b.o. He would never sell black/black HB seats in great condition for that low of a price. He just sold some grey ones in great condition for $500 or 1k more firm I remember in the ad. Sorry, NJ is the only thing in common in that ad. Hell, it was probably the Situation! or Snookie!
Old 09-16-2011, 04:10 PM
oMenRC51
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Spidey 993TT
Sorry guys, I hate to be the one to put the fire out, but these seats are not being sold by DeadHead.

It's easy to tell why.... The seats are being sold for $3k o.b.o. He would never sell black/black HB seats in great condition for that low of a price. He just sold some grey ones in great condition for $500 or 1k more firm I remember in the ad. Sorry, NJ is the only thing in common in that ad. Hell, it was probably the Situation! or Snookie!
So these at NOT for sale??

TIA
Old 09-16-2011, 04:12 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by oMenRC51
So these at NOT for sale??

TIA
As far as I know, they're still for sale ... Tony was just spoofin' ....
Old 09-16-2011, 05:18 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 499 Likes on 320 Posts

Something is rotten in not just Denmark.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:15 PM
Spidey 993

Yes, they could still be for sale, not sure. My point was I don't think Deadhead is the seller of these, thats all.

Originally Posted by JPP
As far as I know, they're still for sale ... Tony was just spoofin' ....
Doesn't add up Mark, just saying. There was really a 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll that sunny day in Dallas.

I know Deadhead somewhat, and he would not leave $1k on the table. At least I don't think he would.

Originally Posted by Mark in Baltimore
Old 09-16-2011, 08:13 PM
skl2
Rennlist Member

Received 284 Likes on 149 Posts

Anyone who would leave $1K on the table would worry me more than anything
Old 09-16-2011, 09:23 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Yes, they could still be for sale, not sure. My point was I don't think Deadhead is the seller of these, thats all.

Doesn't add up Mark, just saying. There was really a 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll that sunny day in Dallas.

I know Deadhead somewhat, and he would not leave $1k on the table. At least I don't think he would.
Sorry, I was aiming for a succinct, Shakespearian quip rather than accurate communication and did not mean to further imply a DH/sport seat connection. I simply meant that many of the guys here, regardless of the association of these seats with deadhead1960, our favorite, closeted car dealer, think that New Jersey seems to be home to some awfully shady deals.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:37 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Sorry, I was aiming for a succinct, Shakespearian quip rather than accurate communication and did not mean to further imply a DH/sport seat connection. I simply meant that many of the guys here, regardless of the association of these seats with deadhead1960, our favorite, closeted car dealer, think that New Jersey seems to be home to some awfully shady deals.
What makes you say that??

Last edited by Slow Guy; 12-24-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:41 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 415 Likes on 233 Posts

Andreas
Old 09-16-2011, 10:52 PM
mjsporsche
Rennlist Member

Received 141 Likes on 91 Posts
Smile

Lets put a positive spin on your Garden State commentary. Sure there are many many deals in NJ, some of them are a bit colorful, but deals just the same. A place that tests your negotiating skills to the limit. Let the weak stand down.

But which other state can give birth to great award winning television..... Housewives of New Jersey or Jersey Shore. Attempts have been made by others. Compare the other Housewives shows which are all 2nd rate. Atlanta - a bunch of losers; Beverly Hill - suicidal; Orange County - Botox and implant central; Washington DC - forgetaboutit! New York - not too bad. But the best is still from Jerzey!

So before you think about making some nasty comment about New Jersey being the home of shady deals, just remember that we know where you live! And we get even.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:04 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 555 Likes on 199 Posts

Mark!
Old 09-16-2011, 11:09 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Well, I sure as heck didn't intend this thread to be a referendum on Deadhead or New Jersey ... but you have to admit ... it's been entertaining :-)
Old 09-16-2011, 11:12 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mjsporsche
So before you think about making some nasty comment about New Jersey being the home of shady deals, just remember that we know where you live! And we get even.
Bring it.

Is deadhead1960 aka nrets617 not able to speak for himself? I guess this would be a fair assumption considering that he almost never addresses the numerous queries directed to him regarding his "undercover" status as a car dealer/car flipper. The truth is that your state is the home of at least nine, shady, deadhead1960/nrets617 deals, facts that are irrefutable.

Do keep in mind that the more you respond, the more Google hits will be directed to any buyers who are considering buying from deadhead1960/nrets617, meaning I can do this all day.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:08 AM
tommyg
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

^^^...thanks Mark.

Quick Reply: Roy Disney's 993 Hardbacks in black for sale in NY/NJ