993 Forum 1995-1998

Confessions of a Speedsterholic ...

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 02:03 AM
csertich
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And then I just saw all the build picturesl Fine craftsmen were involved in the build based upon the resuit. It was your design and it's purely exactly what the 993 Speedster should like. I might not have mentioned this but I kinda like it. I'f I'm repeating myself you must remeberthey they thru part of my brain away. Just to let you know How I handle this stuff. I was in the den with my two boys and I logged onto Facebook. I'm Not a big user but I wanted to look up a friend who should have returned from Europe by now. As the facebook first page popped up, I looked and said to my kids, I finally have an answer to this question. They were wonering what was crazy old man talking about now. I told them "the one question that pops up all the time when you log on. They asked "whats on your mind."? I said yep. I finally have a quantifiable and honest answer: The answer would be :less than before
I've told the doctors I'd like to find the guy that pee'd in gene pool too.
Just my sense of humor. Keeps me sain. Got the boys laughing.

Another PM in a minutes. Sorry for all the traffic.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:33 AM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by csertich
... It was your design and it's purely exactly what the 993 Speedster should like. I might not have mentioned this but I kinda like it. ..
Chuck, you are definitely getting a ride when we finally meet each other ... and I don't mean one of those 'putt-putt' wastes of time, I mean a 'slam a smile on your face for the rest of the day' ride ..

... Just to let you know How I handle this stuff. I was in the den with my two boys and I logged onto Facebook. I'm Not a big user but I wanted to look up a friend who should have returned from Europe by now. As the facebook first page popped up, I looked and said to my kids, I finally have an answer to this question. They were wonering what was crazy old man talking about now. I told them "the one question that pops up all the time when you log on. They asked "whats on your mind."? I said yep. I finally have a quantifiable and honest answer: The answer would be :less than before
I've told the doctors I'd like to find the guy that pee'd in gene pool too.
Just my sense of humor. Keeps me sain. Got the boys laughing.
Dude, your sense of humour is sooo irreverant, dry and sharp ... I LOVE it! I think we may have a lot in common ...
Old 10-06-2011, 01:15 AM
csertich
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JPP
Chuck, you are definitely getting a ride when we finally meet each other ... and I don't mean one of those 'putt-putt' wastes of time, I mean a 'slam a smile on your face for the rest of the day' ride ..

Dude, your sense of humour is sooo irreverant, dry and sharp ... I LOVE it! I think we may have a lot in common ...
Sorry for my goofy rambling. If I had my old brain back, that wouldn't happen!

I am accepting offers from some very nice people to get a ride in their cars. You're on my list. Thanks much.

Again, sorry for the goofy post. I keep making the mistake of posting PM's in the forum. I meant to send that foolishness to a freind I guess it's a good thing I'm not having an affair with someone here Huh?

Seriously, JPP-thanks for your kind offer.
chuck
Old 10-06-2011, 11:59 AM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Sorry for my goofy rambling. If I had my old brain back, that wouldn't happen!

I am accepting offers from some very nice people to get a ride in their cars. You're on my list. Thanks much.

Again, sorry for the goofy post. I keep making the mistake of posting PM's in the forum. I meant to send that foolishness to a freind I guess it's a good thing I'm not having an affair with someone here Huh?

Seriously, JPP-thanks for your kind offer.
chuck
No worries, bud. Offer stands and I thought the story about your sons was priceless .. well done!
Old 11-13-2013, 02:57 AM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Received 256 Likes on 172 Posts

outstanding!

Quick Reply: Confessions of a Speedsterholic ...