Notices

Confessions of a Speedsterholic ...

 
Old 10-05-2011, 02:03 AM
  #241  
csertich
Addict
Rennlist Member

 
csertich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Germantown, TN
Posts: 3,087
Default

And then I just saw all the build picturesl Fine craftsmen were involved in the build based upon the resuit. It was your design and it's purely exactly what the 993 Speedster should like. I might not have mentioned this but I kinda like it. I'f I'm repeating myself you must remeberthey they thru part of my brain away. Just to let you know How I handle this stuff. I was in the den with my two boys and I logged onto Facebook. I'm Not a big user but I wanted to look up a friend who should have returned from Europe by now. As the facebook first page popped up, I looked and said to my kids, I finally have an answer to this question. They were wonering what was crazy old man talking about now. I told them "the one question that pops up all the time when you log on. They asked "whats on your mind."? I said yep. I finally have a quantifiable and honest answer: The answer would be :less than before
I've told the doctors I'd like to find the guy that pee'd in gene pool too.
Just my sense of humor. Keeps me sain. Got the boys laughing.


Another PM in a minutes. Sorry for all the traffic.
csertich is offline  
Old 10-05-2011, 10:33 AM
  #242  
JPP
Super User
Thread Starter
 
JPP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In front of you and to the left ...
Posts: 5,409
Default

Originally Posted by csertich View Post
... It was your design and it's purely exactly what the 993 Speedster should like. I might not have mentioned this but I kinda like it. ..
Chuck, you are definitely getting a ride when we finally meet each other ... and I don't mean one of those 'putt-putt' wastes of time, I mean a 'slam a smile on your face for the rest of the day' ride ..

Originally Posted by csertich View Post
... Just to let you know How I handle this stuff. I was in the den with my two boys and I logged onto Facebook. I'm Not a big user but I wanted to look up a friend who should have returned from Europe by now. As the facebook first page popped up, I looked and said to my kids, I finally have an answer to this question. They were wonering what was crazy old man talking about now. I told them "the one question that pops up all the time when you log on. They asked "whats on your mind."? I said yep. I finally have a quantifiable and honest answer: The answer would be :less than before
I've told the doctors I'd like to find the guy that pee'd in gene pool too.
Just my sense of humor. Keeps me sain. Got the boys laughing.
Dude, your sense of humour is sooo irreverant, dry and sharp ... I LOVE it! I think we may have a lot in common ...
JPP is offline  
Old 10-06-2011, 01:15 AM
  #243  
csertich
Addict
Rennlist Member

 
csertich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Germantown, TN
Posts: 3,087
Default

Originally Posted by JPP View Post
Chuck, you are definitely getting a ride when we finally meet each other ... and I don't mean one of those 'putt-putt' wastes of time, I mean a 'slam a smile on your face for the rest of the day' ride ..



Dude, your sense of humour is sooo irreverant, dry and sharp ... I LOVE it! I think we may have a lot in common ...
Sorry for my goofy rambling. If I had my old brain back, that wouldn't happen!

I am accepting offers from some very nice people to get a ride in their cars. You're on my list. Thanks much.

Again, sorry for the goofy post. I keep making the mistake of posting PM's in the forum. I meant to send that foolishness to a freind I guess it's a good thing I'm not having an affair with someone here Huh?

Seriously, JPP-thanks for your kind offer.
chuck
csertich is offline  
Old 10-06-2011, 11:59 AM
  #244  
JPP
Super User
Thread Starter
 
JPP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In front of you and to the left ...
Posts: 5,409
Default

Originally Posted by csertich View Post
Sorry for my goofy rambling. If I had my old brain back, that wouldn't happen!

I am accepting offers from some very nice people to get a ride in their cars. You're on my list. Thanks much.

Again, sorry for the goofy post. I keep making the mistake of posting PM's in the forum. I meant to send that foolishness to a freind I guess it's a good thing I'm not having an affair with someone here Huh?

Seriously, JPP-thanks for your kind offer.
chuck
No worries, bud. Offer stands and I thought the story about your sons was priceless .. well done!
JPP is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 02:57 AM
  #245  
tcsracing1
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
tcsracing1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere in a galaxy far, far away....
Posts: 16,309
Default

outstanding!
tcsracing1 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Confessions of a Speedsterholic ...


Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: