Looking for Reassurance

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 03:02 PM
asofine
Three Wheelin'

Received 41 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Busta Rib
Adam, to address your questions:

1. Yes, I think you would have been better off with the TT...everything the C4S has, but with more grunt. What is not to like? Maintenance is all relative. You probably would have purchased a nice example based on the condition of your C4S, so the only variable is the premium you pay for turbo-related fixes. It seems cost is not as much of an object relative to other buyers for you and your family.

2. I think you paid on the high end for a C4S, but about right for a 9K-mile fully optioned model. Yours is a real looker. As long as you feel you got your full value out of your $64K, what does it really matter?

Since this is purely a hypothetical discussion, my last piece of advice is to not look back and enjoy what you have. Like someone else earlier had said, find a good open rode, drive your car, and enjoy it. Life is too short for regrets. Cheers.
Thanks

This ^ post and the last few have made me feel better. It's true, my C4S is - IMO - the most beautiful car I've ever seen and it would be foolhardy of me to waste my days pining for the extra power that would likely put me in a coffin sooner than it would do most anything else! I love my C4S! Now, if I could only plow all of the horrible Bay Area drivers off the road and enjoy it without having to worry incessantly about a horrible driver rear ending me or sideswiping me!

Quick Reply: Looking for Reassurance