Sponsored by:

FIBRENEW Leather Fix Up

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 09:54 AM
DanL993
button queen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FIBRENEW Leather Fix Up

I had a guy from this company (it's a franchise leather repair operation) look at some small abrasions on my seats. He was quite sure he could repair them like new and basically guaranteed the work with a total refund if not satisfited.

Price seemed quite reasonabele ($250 for two places no bigger than my palm) consdiering the alternative of complete relacement of the sections in question.

Have any of you dealt with or heard of this company? Any expereicne at all, good or bad?

Thanks.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:55 AM
NC TRACKRAT
Rennlist Member

Received 470 Likes on 294 Posts

No, but I daresay you could purchase the materials from these folks and do the job yourself for a whole lot less. http://www.leatherique.com/ (no affiliation, just a satisfied customer for many years)
Old 02-11-2011, 08:41 AM
DanL993
button queen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK thanks. Does this stuff work on the vinyl as well? One of the worn areas is on the front of the seat not on the leather.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:42 AM
skl2
Rennlist Member

Received 286 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by NC TRACKRAT
No, but I daresay you could purchase the materials from these folks and do the job yourself for a whole lot less. http://www.leatherique.com/ (no affiliation, just a satisfied customer for many years)
I just bought and applied leatherique rejuvinator and cleaner to the seats in my Cayman...and although my seats are in excellent condition to begin with, leatherique did a phenomonal job softening and enriching the leather to basically look factory fresh. I have always used Lexol, and will continue to do so in between leatherique treatments, but I am def sold on leatherique once a year. I can't wait to try them on older, more worn seats.

Quick Reply: FIBRENEW Leather Fix Up