Sponsored by:

The KANC

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 11:15 AM
g_murray
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default The KANC

This coming weekend, wifey and I plan on driving (from Long Island) up to Conway, New Hampshire – spending the weekend --- and ‘doing’ this infamous highway …in the beautiful fall colors of course! (Yeah, we’ve taken Monday off as well.)

http://www.motorcycleroads.us/roads/nh112.html

For any fellow Rennlisters in the NH/VT area: "In the unlikely event"...that I need to get the car 'serviced' (hey, u never know!), can you pls. give me (you can PM me) the names/phone no's of indy's or reliable shops that I could go to if needed.

Just thinking ahead.

TIA,
Gerry
Old 10-14-2010, 11:27 AM
RND
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Gerry,

The Kanc is really beautiful this time of year and the weather looks great this weekend. I don't have any suggestions that far up in NH, but there's Autosport Engineering in Stow, MA off I-495, Porsche of Nashua (Dealership), and Exotech in Plaistow, NH.

Once you get over the Kanc, take a left on Bear Notch Parkway - nice twisty road over the mtn. Take a right onto 302 and left on 16N - great drive up past Mt. Washington. Mt. Washington Auto road is probably closed due to ice, but if it's open, it's an amazing experience driving to the top. I hiked it last weekend. On the way home, take 16S to 25 into Lake Winnipesaukee and the town of Meredith - picturesque New England town. Lots of good food options. Have fun.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:30 AM
g_murray
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You da man!

Quick Reply: The KANC