Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3000K "Selective Yellow" HID Fog & High Beam Lights

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 08:39 AM
ABCar
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ilko. Looks great and thanks for posting. Do you have the little round driving lights in your turbo S ducts or the geometrically shaped Hella fogs?
Old 10-27-2010, 10:46 AM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 555 Likes on 199 Posts

do you get any coupons from them ??????
Price is pretty cheap as is, and it includes shipping from China, I don't think you can get it for much less.

how yellow ???? it is not so yellow as orange....
you can compare with this hid color chart to see ...
http://www.vvme.com/page.html?chapter=1&id=34
it is better for you to choose 43k for your low beams, pure white and very bright... i run vvme 43k for low beams and 3k for fog beams for one and half year already.... everything work well even though it is aftermarket hid from Chian....
That color chart is a bit misleading. The shutter speed on the camera is too fast. In real life the yellows look pale yellow and light up the road really well. If you only light a few feet in front of you the color will be warmer but as the light disperses it becomes less warm.

Ilko. Looks great and thanks for posting. Do you have the little round driving lights in your turbo S ducts or the geometrically shaped Hella fogs?
Thanks! I have projector housings that are made for 894 type bulb. The turbo S ducts are aftermarket, not OEM. I was actually a little concerned whether the bulbs will fit since HID bulbs are generally longer than the standard halogen bulbs and the projector housings are on the small side. But they fit in fine, thankfully!

Quick Reply: 3000K "Selective Yellow" HID Fog & High Beam Lights