Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Porsche Marquee: Cars and Coffee, Woodland Hills CA (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 03:12 AM
CaptainGSR
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Rub it in! I was at work :-(
Old 08-31-2010, 12:57 PM
mcipseric
Three Wheelin'

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

i am in for the next one!
Old 08-31-2010, 01:09 PM
dcdude
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There was also a ridiculous number of NSXs there, like 15+. Kinda reminds me of the S2K gang's attempted "takeover" of an Irvine Cars & Coffee a couple of years back? Maybe the organizers need a generic "Japanese" honored marque weekend?

My friend Stan is the owner of the white 964 track car in Mas's photos. He took several more, including some of Mas's car toward the middle of this group:

http://picasaweb.google.com/StanDema...carSunday2010#

No worries, Mas. Everyone seems to scramble around anyway, but truth be told, I ducked out to the McCafe for a refill. See you next time!
Old 08-31-2010, 03:12 PM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 312 Likes on 138 Posts

We were in San Pedro this past weekend, but we just couldn't get up early enough and make the drive. We talked about doing it and then slept in. We were that tired. We don't miss Porsche stuff that easily. Now I'm REALLY sorry we missed it.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:23 PM
dcdude
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hopefully you at least had some Pavich's Pizza, Joanne. There's a new one by the tire store at Summerland and Western. We picked one up Saturday night. Soooo good. It's the only "Croatian" food I've ever had.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:36 PM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 312 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by dcdude
Hopefully you at least had some Pavich's Pizza, Joanne. There's a new one by the tire store at Summerland and Western. We picked one up Saturday night. Soooo good. It's the only "Croatian" food I've ever had.

We ate there Saturday for lunch!!!

I had the Cevapcici. They were good, but my Dad's are better (Dad is an EXCELLENT cook). The bread they had it on was the best though. I tore though the bread like there was no tomorrow. I could not eat all the Cevap's though. I think there were 12 of them in the sandwich. That's enough for TWO people. The meatball sandwich my brother had was really Croatian and not Italian at all. It was on the same flat bread that I had with marinara sauce, roasted peppers, fresh lettuce and a yogurt sauce. It looked so yummy and he gave me a bite. It WAS yummy. My brother wasn't so into it though. I think he wanted Italian..... He should have gone to an Italian restaurant then. <rolling eyes>
Next time we are ordering the "Croatian Pizza". I hear that it is unreal. Or I'll get the meatball. It was right up my alley!
Which one did you order, and then we can get back to the cars.

Wouldn't that have been something if we ran into you at Pavich's? Mom and Dad live up the street. We could walk there from the house.

Quick Reply: Porsche Marquee: Cars and Coffee, Woodland Hills CA (PICS)