Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 08:44 PM
pcarrera993
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Feedback: RS LWF/Clutch, H&R anti-roll bar

Just got my car back today from having the lwf/clutch and H&R anti-roll bar installed and thought I'd post my 20 minutes worth of experience with with these upgrades. All good things to be said. For starters throttle response is much quicker. Not sure if it's because of the supercups but gear chatter is barely noticeable. No issues with sudden engine shutoff after hard drop in rpm. On the road the car is much quicker, really moves nice in every gear and throughout the rpm range. Dont have anything else to compare the H&R swaybars other than the stock bars but the ride feels smooth and much more engaging.

The road was a bit wet today so I couldn't really get the most out of the drive but I was very satisfied with my short drive home. Kudos to Protosport for such a great job and experience.

Can't wait for the next mods: Protomotive ECU, shortshifter, PSII's

Mods so far: Biltein PSS10, B&B Headers, Fabspeed Supercups, FS Open airbox with BMC filter, Sachs RS LWF/Clutch, H&R anti-roll bars (26,24), Gert front protection bar, Rennline 4 piece perforated pedals, Rennline gauge rings, full front 3M clear bra, Blaupunkt Toronto headunit, Infinity rear speakers, 996 TT hollow spoke wheels, door and bumper plugs

Quick Reply: Feedback: RS LWF/Clutch, H&R anti-roll bar