Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT: A Budapest Auto Car Parking System. No more door dings!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 864 Likes on 438 Posts
Default OT: A Budapest Auto Car Parking System. No more door dings!

Hope no one recently posted this (I'm not on Rennlist as much as I used to be after starting my new job a month ago). Sorry if it's a repost.

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Yes, we have them in NYC too, but the Budapest video has the hot woman in the video
http://www.automotionparking.com/

The first fully automated parking garage in NYC:

Park, Swipe, Leave...it’s that simple. Those three steps are all a driver needs to do when parking a car in an Automotion Parking Systems lot. After that, the automatic parking system takes over. Integrating the latest in laser and computer technology with conventional elevator components, Automotion Parking Systems offers a parking solution that eliminates most of the hassles of conventional parking and doubles, sometimes triples the capacity of similarly sized conventional garages.

Working with a manufacturer that has over 90 automated parking projects worldwide, we have a proven system that delivers cars to their owners within 2 minutes…All without anyone touching the vehicle! No scratches, dings, or accusations of stolen personal items...Because no one ever touches the cars. The system has all the advantages and security of an attached garage at home...without the lawnmower and old clothes.

These systems are the latest trend in high-end luxury condos. Because of the system's ability to maximize space, its cutting edge technology, and the convenience to users, it makes for a perfect addition to urban luxury condominium developments. Developers benefit from the system's compact and customizable design, which often allows for the creation of a parking system where a conventional garage would not fit. Tenants benefit from the security of having their car untouched.

Quick Reply: OT: A Budapest Auto Car Parking System. No more door dings!