Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another Fister Stage III Post

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010 | 10:05 PM
lizSter
Advanced

Default Another Fister Stage III Post

Yeah, I know. Sometimes it seems like every 10th post is about the Stage IIIs. But the attention is well deserved. I gotta say, these not only sound great, look great, but Darin and FD Motorsports are a class act.

I pestered Darin with lots of questions, had Mille Miglias instead of stock mufflers so had to buy a set of used cans, then ordered tips, then decided I wanted them ceramic, then found that I needed sealing rings, then found that my straps weren't stock, etc, etc, etc. In other words - I wasn't an easy customer.

Darin was fantastic, emailed me, called me, reviewed photos. He has a great reputation on this forum not only because of his products rock but because he knows how to handle customers. Excellent excellent service. Thanks Darin!

As I started putting them on tonite, the skies opened and it's raining, pics are limited. The last one has them finally installed but still in garage behind her younger sister, the Boxster. It was pouring, pic isn't the best

Old 06-05-2010 | 12:37 AM
tonypai
Racer

+1 for Mark and Darin.

I've added Stage IIIs, SSK and golden rod. Darin has answered all my questions and more.

Great guys to do business with!!
Old 06-05-2010 | 02:57 AM
SKhiev
Advanced

Reputation/Business/Products...Darin/Mark... FD Motorsports, a place for your Porsche Enthusiasts I am a Stage III's owner myself, loving it...

Quick Reply: Another Fister Stage III Post