Sponsored by:

Installed Dark Root Wood Shifter/Handbrake Pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 10:56 PM
nile13
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 60 Posts

BTW, thought of something. I probably have my rootwood e-brake available for sale. leather is marble grey (but you can dye it, of course). It does have a small crack underneath on the wood, but it can not be seen when installed, nor do i think it's felt. Have to double-check.

I also have rootwood shift ****, but the top leather insert is worn out/away, it needs an insert replacement and I'm not sure how easy that is.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Flachbau
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I am looking for 964 Dark Rootwood parts. Thanks Mark

Originally Posted by davesnothere
I've got what I'm guessing is the Tequipment rootwood shifter and e-brake, like in 911Jeff's photos (but obviously with wood instead of CF). While they're nice enough, I'm not sure I would've picked them out if I was the one optioning the car.

Since any thoughts of keeping my car as originally optioned went out the window when I dropped the rear wiper, I suppose selling these off (or trading) is an option if somebody really had an unsatisfied rootwood jones.

Not sure what the going rate for used rootwood ***** is though, any suggestions?

- Dave

BTW, "Unsatisfied Rootwood Jones" would be a GREAT name for a rock band. You're welcome.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Flachbau
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I am looking for 964 Dark Rootwood parts. Thanks Mark

Originally Posted by nile13
BTW, thought of something. I probably have my rootwood e-brake available for sale. leather is marble grey (but you can dye it, of course). It does have a small crack underneath on the wood, but it can not be seen when installed, nor do i think it's felt. Have to double-check.

I also have rootwood shift ****, but the top leather insert is worn out/away, it needs an insert replacement and I'm not sure how easy that is.

Quick Reply: Installed Dark Root Wood Shifter/Handbrake Pics