993 Track cars- Free Steel Synchronizers with Rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Erik@GBox
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 993 Track cars- Free Steel Synchronizers with Rebuild

Hey there everyone,

Spring is just around the corner and I am sure there are several others besides me who can not wait to get back out on the road with our P-cars.

We thought that we would offer you a deal on rebuilding your gearbox for the new season.

FREE STEEL SYNCHRONIZERS in gears 3rd, 4th, and 5th. As many people, who have already had these more aggressive synchronizers will not doubt attest to, these are fairly pricey normally from Porsche. About $220 per ring.

As a spring special we are offering these at no cost, with a complete rebuild. This ends up saving you $660.00 on your build, as well as gives you better shifting in 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

If you were considering a rebuild before spring anyways, now would be the time to take advantage. We offer very quick turn around times, as well as a 12 month warranty on all of our rebuilds, the exception being driver abuse of coarse.

Please feel free to contact me directly to schedule this, or if you have any questions that I can help you with. We also offer a wide variety of gearing changes, as well.

Just thought this might a nice thing for everyone here, and we certainly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Warmest Regards,

Erik Johnson
GBox Performance Transaxles
(303) 440-8899 work
(303) 895-4828 cell
www.gboxweb.com
Old 03-01-2010, 04:39 PM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 101 Likes on 52 Posts

Personally, I dont view steel syncros more aggressive from a friction point of view when compared to the grabby standard OEM. Steel syncros are indeed tougher and offer a slighly higher shift effort but wont jam like the softer, standard syncros when shifted in anger.

Are the syncro rings you quote values of $660 factory syncro rings?

Trashed:

Jammed (stuck in third gear):

Quick Reply: 993 Track cars- Free Steel Synchronizers with Rebuild