Need speedline measurement help

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 02:04 PM
V
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need speedline measurement help

Hi guys,

As my car sits in storage, I don't have access to my wheels right now. I've been thinking of the Brembo GT1 380mm brakes for my car (front). According to the diagram attached, the vertical clearance needs to be 429mm if I read it correctly. Or rather the inner diameter of the inner barrel needs to be minimum 429mm. One thing though, I just measured my newly aquired RUF 19" wheel and the inner diameter is just 425mm (or 16 3/4 inches). I know for fact that the 19" RUF wheels will clear the big brakes. The inner diameter of the RUF wheels is not constant (cone shaped) so it's difficult to measure. I also know the BBS e88s will clear the big brakes. Horizntal clearance is not really an issue as the wheel can be spaced out. Big brakes would be cool but I really like the speedlines so if they do not clear the brakes, then I'll stick with the big reds. So I guess the question is:

What is the inner diameter of the inner barrel on the speedlines? I think either OEM speedlines, 3.6 speedlines, RH speedlines or aliseos will do. I will be able to take my own measurements in a few weeks but would be nice to know already . Cheers !
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Need speedline measurement help