Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

center console trade? my cashmere beige leather for your black leather?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Thatcher
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default center console trade? my cashmere beige leather for your black leather?

Is anyone looking to convert their interior to cashmere beige? I've got a center console and shift boot.. if anyone wants to trade for black leather let me know. Thanks

Old 02-02-2010, 05:35 PM
shu
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you selling the RS door cards?
Old 02-02-2010, 09:34 PM
David in LA
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you're decently competent w/DIYs it's not a lot of work to recover the center console in leather...about $50-60 in materials for hide and 3M cement. The cost of leather is only expensive b/c you have to buy a large piece (min 1/2 hide at most places) but you could recover your RS door panels as well. The end result won't look like the factory piece as it won't have the stitching but from the pic yours looks line vinyl so you'd likely have to add $$ to a swap for a leather piece as well as cost of shipping (its an awkward piece to ship).

I've posted some pics of mine a few years ago (I also did the door panel inserts as well the bin doors of my RSD kit as I was converting to a two-tone black/tan interior) if you do a search...if you weren't looking for the stitching you'd never guess it was a DIY job .

Quick Reply: center console trade? my cashmere beige leather for your black leather?