49.06%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Stage II or Stage III---Here we go again

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 07:21 PM
hoggel
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Looks like the stage IIIs are leading the poll. How about if I do stage II and you go stage III so we can hear both. That way if you like the IIs better than the IIIs then ... uh ...
Old 01-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Cactus
Noodle Jr.
Rennlist Member

Received 224 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by matt777
Is that a plus?
YES
Old 01-26-2010, 07:57 PM
jclanin
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I installed III's last month and could not be happier. Absolutely love the sound inside and outside the cabin - windows up and down... a fantastic note. They are fairly aggressive, but that's what I wanted.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:18 PM
verhag
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jclanin
I installed III's last month and could not be happier. Absolutely love the sound inside and outside the cabin - windows up and down... a fantastic note. They are fairly aggressive, but that's what I wanted.
Exactly! Agree 100%
d
Old 01-26-2010, 09:26 PM
DB_NC_95C2
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

if you had neighbors like me (trying to get them cited for ignoring leash laws and let their dogs loose to p!ss and **** on my lawn) you'd get stage iii.

If anyone has any advice on how to deal with neighbor I'd love to hear it (have asked nicely and also threatened legal action, neither to any avail) I'd love to hear it. No, I won't shoot or poison the dogs, mine is on a leash when she's outside.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:49 PM
matt777
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DB_NC_95C2
if you had neighbors like me (trying to get them cited for ignoring leash laws and let their dogs loose to p!ss and **** on my lawn) you'd get stage iii.

If anyone has any advice on how to deal with neighbor I'd love to hear it (have asked nicely and also threatened legal action, neither to any avail) I'd love to hear it. No, I won't shoot or poison the dogs, mine is on a leash when she's outside.
Just ask them if they've seen the movie "Me, Myself and Irene"
Old 01-26-2010, 10:12 PM
timothymoffat
Rennlist Member

Received 1,034 Likes on 464 Posts

III
Old 01-26-2010, 10:18 PM
ABCar
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Walk to their front yard, drop your pants and do what it is that their dogs do on your lawn! I hate bad neighbors....good luck!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:30 PM
timothymoffat
Rennlist Member

Received 1,034 Likes on 464 Posts

Originally Posted by ABCar
I hate bad neighbors.
Good neighbors bring beer. J-Mac 5001, JoHans, briefscape, you qualify.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:36 PM
Allen
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Scoop up the dogsh!t and either throw it in his yard...I suspect that probably wouldn't bother him...or put it on his front steps. Maybe with a note "you left this in my yard."
Old 01-26-2010, 11:10 PM
ABCar
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I never had the gutts to do this when I was a kid ringing and running but you can do it for me...
Put the dog**** on his front porch just in front of the door. Light it on fire...REAL HOT AND FLAMEY-LIKE, and ring the bell and run like hell! (Or just stay and have a really good fight!!!!)

Here is a video gone wrong!!
(man, are we OFF-TOPIC or what!!!!!!!!!) (sorry)

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f45...rom-philms2005
Old 01-27-2010, 12:08 AM
95 C4 993
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by hoggel
Looks like the stage IIIs are leading the poll. How about if I do stage II and you go stage III so we can hear both. That way if you like the IIs better than the IIIs then ... uh ...
............the we put one of each on our cars?

My Milia Migelas (spelling) are a little on the aggressive side of things but I do get a little resonating.

Im leaning towards the III'....my Bronco is very aggressive and love the sound---it has a dialed in exhaust system. Night and day vehicles but it fits the car.

I have my valve cover gaskets in the works....maybe a month more to decide on Stage II or III.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:16 AM
95 C4 993
Rennlist Member

Fidy Fidy

I'll probalby go II or III. Its too early this morning to get specific.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:53 PM
NOTCH
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to hear some in person, anyone in the L.A., long beach area?

Canyon maybe??

TIA

Roger
Old 01-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Magdaddy
Rennlist Member

Received 267 Likes on 198 Posts
Default code violation

Check with your town/city, to see if there is a local municipal code-might be under nuisance, or more likely public health and safety. The local ordinance for my community states that the dog owner has to pick up the crap. Is there simply a leash law in your community, there is most everywhere. Are the dogs at all aggressive toward you while you are on your property, or on public property-sidewalk, road. There are almost always ordinance's for aggressive behavior.

Start the legal route Monday, call your local municipality-code enforcement officer, police, whatever. Do you have a local dog warden, or animal control officer? They should be able to direct you to the department/individual that can handle the complaint.

Besides the health concerns, seriuosly consider the aggressive behavior-maybe consider embelishing a little too. Do you have any other neighbors that the dogs use they're lawn to do their business on? See if they would be interested in joining you in filing a complaint.

FILE A COMPLAINT, demand that your A$$HOLE neighbor be ticketed. Demand a copy of the report, and make note of the court date, as well as who the judge is. Get a lawyer to write a letter to the judge on your behalf, or at least write your own letter, and mention you intend to attend the court appearance.

Good neighbors settle dispute's reasonably among themselves, these people are not good neighbors.

Make sure the judge get's in their pockets(fine's them), as well as directing them to not let it happen again. Usually a conditional discharge would be given, with stiffer fines and penalties if the problem occours again.

My neighbor across the street has two large aggressive dogs. they would charge walkers/bikers/etc when they passed the house. They never bit anyone, but often caused people to jump into traffic to avoid them. Despite numerous complaints from many neighbors, they would never keep the dogs on a leash. Well, the Newffy attacked the backyard neighbors dog, damned near killed him. They got the dog fixed up, split the cost. Six months later, it happened again, since the owner continued to let the Newffy run.-The neighbor's dog that was attacked, was tied to a run in his own yard. The second time, all legal hell broke loose. When all was said and done, the judge told the Newffy owner that one more incident-he now had really two serious attacks-that the Newffy would be put down.

Now the Newffy never roams free-about $7K in fence's see's to that, and the other dog is held better also.

Us neighbors just couldn't convince this guy that we had just as much right...if not more, than his dogs.

Find out what violations are applicabe here, leash law, health & sanitation, or aggressive behavior-and file a complaint. Be sure to follow thru yourself, or with a lawyer, that it is followed thru. Sometimes, you gotta PUSH a local ordinance, they cost local government alot of money to enforce-and they need to know you know, and your watching.

Good Luck, and let us know how you do.

Quick Reply: Stage II or Stage III---Here we go again