Sponsored by:

Porsches & north (Summer photos)

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Juha G
Rennlist Member

Received 63 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by RPM911S
When is the next Porsche Parade Finland. If all goes according to plan I will be picking up my GT3 in May, and plan on a month tour of Europe. Norway is on the agenda.
Unfortunately there is no parade in Finland in 2010 because everybody should be attending the big parade in Vienna:

http://www.porscheparade.at/PorscheC...2571340053475F

Sounds like it would fit your schedule very well.

Edit: Looks like registration is full and you'd have to get on a wait list.
I'm sure the big boys in Germany could pull some strings since you're purchasing a brand new GT3...
Old 01-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Awesome pics as always Jussi, looks like quite a road trip!

Man, you somehow should've waited for the better plate... I dunno how but somehow!
Old 01-11-2010, 06:45 PM
V
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Juha G
Thanks!
Yeah, been kinda busy with work and all so no time for play. I do log on at least once a week but since the 993 is in hibernation mode, there's not much to contribute. All though, there will be once I start working on the engine.
BTW, I was in Stockholm just a couple of weeks ago (Dec 15th). We attended the babtizing of m/s Nämdö, first of the two ice going passengers ships we are building for Waxholmsbolaget.
I bet you can see her right out of your office window!? She's not too pretty from the outside but the true beauty lies inside of her.

I will be running with two groups next summer and have a confirmed day at both Alastaro and Ahvenisto (mini-nurburgring as your fellow country men call it) tracks every month. You should definately come over and do a track day with us. You can stay at my house, the tracks are both within 1.5hr drive.

The crabs were delicious!!!
Juha, damnit you should've given me a ring . I'm sure you were busy with work. I actually work for SEB now, so a bit further from the harbour, but not too far ..

I have a few projects of mine coming up as well. If I have the car in Sweden by the time you go to Alastaro or Ahvenisto I would be very tempted. When is that? We need to hook and chat, we'll figure something out .

It's good that Waxholmsbolaget is keeping you busy . Any more visits to Stockholm planned?
Old 01-11-2010, 08:31 PM
CaptainGSR
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Very cool scenery!
Old 01-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Rocci
Instructor

Juha - thanks for the information. I will followup with Porsche and the event organizers to see what can be done. If nothing else I will get on the wait list. Should hear from Porsche today to confirm my delivery date -May 17.

By the way, great pictures. I was in the Scandinavian countries several years ago and really loved the area.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:30 AM
RFFG
Intermediate

Great shots!

Quick Reply: Porsches & north (Summer photos)