Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Impenetrable Fortress between top and bottom of the 993 dash.

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 01:30 PM
matt777
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Warpig
Pulled the floor mats back to expose the wooden pedal board. Looked beneath the board and the only large grommet I see is below and to the right of the gas pedal. It's a big grommet but it appears as if it is stashed behind the center of the gas tank inside the trunk. Looks like I wont be using that one. able and be done with it.

Nick
My wires run across down the pedal area and come back up on the left side about a foot up. The hole and grommet may have been added by the PO's stereo installer. When you open the trunk you have to reach straight down on the rear drivers side of the trunk opening to grab the wires. The routing is good if you have to go to the battery. I haven't investigated the routing back to the fuse box from here but the other method might be better if that's where you want to end up.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:51 AM
David Schiff
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chuck, anybody w cab:
can you get to the ECU for the top easier that way or only underneath, someone said take out the ventilation hose, which one details please .
thank you
david
Old 12-03-2009, 04:21 AM
Chuck W.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 357 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by David Schiff
Chuck, anybody w cab:
can you get to the ECU for the top easier that way or only underneath, someone said take out the ventilation hose, which one details please .
thank you
david
Sorry David, I am not sure.

Quick Reply: Impenetrable Fortress between top and bottom of the 993 dash.