Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 04:05 PM
neunneundrei
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: Best Bang for the buck in F1

I can't get over #1...

http://autos.ca.msn.com/photos/galle...entid=22582784

Now, a Michael Schumacher has and should've commanded such top dollar...but no comparison as a driver IMHO.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:31 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 562 Likes on 200 Posts

Originally Posted by neunneundrei
I can't get over #1...
Considering he is sitting out the 2010 season as he's bound to make more money by not participating, he will be #1 next year as well. You can't divide by 0 (the points he will score)

Although I expected Little Miss Sunshine (Alonso) to be up there instead.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:18 PM
DB_NC_95C2
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Even Kimi at McLaren wouldn't beat his majesty King "I am as good as Senna was" Lewis, not Kimi, nor Jenson, nor Heiki, nor Alonso, would ever get the same equal equipment. Dennis and Whitmarsh have both preached equality but they don't practice it. I hope this isn't the last we see of Kimi in F1, he's the only driver that doesn't whine, just gets on with the job. Look at the comparison between him and Fisi after Fisi moved over from Force Curry..... when in the prior race Kimi's KERS was the edge. Fisi is a very good driver, only Massa pre-accident and Kimi could get the best out of this year's recalcitrant Ferrari. He was nowhere compared to Kimi, most drivers are just not as fast.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:56 PM
shaggy
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Zero OK in the numerator

Originally Posted by ilko
Considering he is sitting out the 2010 season as he's bound to make more money by not participating, he will be #1 next year as well. You can't divide by 0 (the points he will score)

Although I expected Little Miss Sunshine (Alonso) to be up there instead.
The article uses points per million dollars, so zero would be in the numerator meaning that if a driver was paid 100 million dollars or one dollar the result is the same, zero point zero Mr. Blutarsky.

Quick Reply: OT: Best Bang for the buck in F1