993 Forum 1995-1998

AZ Paint and Body Shop - Scottsdale

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 01:04 AM
Gino993
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AZ Paint and Body Shop - Scottsdale

Hey all you Arizona folks. Just had my front bumper resprayed and was so happy with the reasonable price and outstanding quality of the work that I thought I'd mention it here. The owner, Steve, is awesome and genuinely cares about his customers Check them out... http://www.acheapbodyshop.com/
Gino
Old 09-22-2009, 01:36 AM
Mother
Burning Brakes

Wish this post was about a month earlier it's nice to find someone you can trust.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:02 AM
Gino993
Instructor

Hey Tony, still loving your new Fisters? I believe that I'll be going with the Fister II's based on the Youtube video that I saw but we'll still have to meet one of these days. Yes, I believe that's the order that I'll do the rest of the mods in. By the way, fell off the edge the day I bought this baby

Originally Posted by skywachr
Great news, Gino. Now for the suspension, then the exhaust mod. Did I get the order right? Oh, I almost forgot the carpeting.

Just don't fall off the
...............................E
....................................D
.........................................G
...............................................E
Old 09-22-2009, 02:08 AM
Gino993
Instructor

Mother, I know what you mean. I got quotes from a few body shops before I found this one. Most of them were quoting me around $900 just to respray the front bumper. Steve (A Cheap Body Shop) quoted me a fraction of that. I finally found a good body shop that I trust. Now I need to find a good, cheap wrench to work on my 993

Originally Posted by Mother
Wish this post was about a month earlier it's nice to find someone you can trust.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:55 PM
skywachr
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gino993
Hey Tony, still loving your new Fisters? I believe that I'll be going with the Fister II's based on the Youtube video that I saw but we'll still have to meet one of these days.
Gino, yes I'm still loving them. Makes me grin every time I start it up. Also, you will also not believe how great Darin is to deal with. I will definitely want to see your front end respray and hear the II's when you're ready to show the car off.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:58 PM
air eater
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the info.
Its always nice to have another recommended source.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Gino993
Instructor

Hey Bob, I tried to email you back but your Yahoo account doesn't seem to be working. Anyway, this is what I was trying to send out...

Hi Bob,

I would say that I probably saved about forty percent by using Steve’s shop. Silver is definitely one of the hardest, if not THE hardest paint to match. Steve actually had to re-do the paint job twice because he wasn’t happy with the results the first two times, so I don’t think he made much, if any, from me. As far as the paint match on my bumper, I would say that it’s close enough to where I’m happy with it. It all depends on the lighting and the angle that I’m looking at it. If you like I can take a couple of pics and send it to you.

I can’t believe somebody intentionally scratched up your rear spoiler like that. That’s messed up. I’m sorry to hear that. Give Steve a call and just talk to him. He’s really an honest guy who’s great to work with. I hope everything works out well for you.

Best Regards,

Gino

Originally Posted by air eater
Thanks for the info.
Its always nice to have another recommended source.

Quick Reply: AZ Paint and Body Shop - Scottsdale