Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So I drove Boulderbobo's PSS10 w/FD Stage II/GR & SS: WOW!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 12:53 PM
TroyN
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice cars. Bob's car looks like my old car's twin. I'd suggest getting the RS motor mounts, they made a significant improvement in handling and feel (I didn't expect any handling impact but it was good).
Old 09-06-2009, 01:19 PM
curve lover
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Wink upholding the 'Colorado code'

Troy-- How did you get rid of the snow in your avatar ^^ digital photo editing?
Originally Posted by larpy
Your not suppose to tell anyone about the weather Remember, it always snows here and is real cold so it is not worth moving here
Larpy-- In fact, neither of us have topless 993s. What's the point? You'd be an easier target for the everyday snowball fights. You'd get impaled from the daily icicles that fall onto your Porsche. I guess the only thing an opening top's good for is transporting unwieldy items, like Christmas trees & snowmen. Those are on display year-round, since it's a permanent winter wonderland.

That reminds me, it's definitely not another beautiful day here ... & I wish the weather stations would stop lying about low humidity & the temperate summer summer they claim we're still enjoying.

Well, I'd like to type more, but I've gotta dig out my 993 from the snow & plug up the engine block heater. As you know, we'll get another 2 feet of 'frozen fun' today. Hopefully my car interior will warm up above freezing before errands: buying snow tires again. I've already worn out one set of Blizzaks on this summer's ice!

PS Patrick's really screwing up our quality of life with photos like the following. Amazing how Photoshop makes the snow go away. I don't remember the last time I saw green grass -- just permafrost....
Originally Posted by pjconner
I took this photo after a tremendous hike near Aspen. Some of my buddies say it looks fake, others say it should have been an ad photo.

I will tell you: this car + Colorado = Heaven!!

Old 09-06-2009, 02:11 PM
boulderbobo
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jhale
Great pics. Both cars look amazing! Now that's the garage set-up I am look for. Bob, I'm looking forward to getting together with you soon and sharing some new project ideas. Chris, what part of town are you in?
Hey Jon, Looking forward to hearing what you have in mind...

Bob-
Old 09-06-2009, 02:13 PM
boulderbobo
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by TroyN
Nice cars. Bob's car looks like my old car's twin. I'd suggest getting the RS motor mounts, they made a significant improvement in handling and feel (I didn't expect any handling impact but it was good).
Hey Troy, I put the rs mm in as part of my last project. I agree they are significant upgrade for not much $$$$

Where are you in town?

Bob-
Old 09-06-2009, 06:00 PM
TroyN
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm over in Lafayette, around the corner from the cars and coffee meet place. I'd be up for a GTG/cruise sometime, if you'd allow a non-993 to play.

Curve Lover, yes, definitely photochopped the snow out of my pics! (though will knock on wood for a mild winter)
Old 09-06-2009, 09:43 PM
boulderbobo
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by TroyN
I'm over in Lafayette, around the corner from the cars and coffee meet place. I'd be up for a GTG/cruise sometime, if you'd allow a non-993 to play.
Troy, I would love to hook up and check out your car. I love all the p-cars

I'm not familiar with the cars and coffee meet place...

I know.. I need to get out more

Bob-

Quick Reply: So I drove Boulderbobo's PSS10 w/FD Stage II/GR & SS: WOW!