Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

HELP! affordable seats, harnesses & bar?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 11:11 PM
guardsredcab
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Kevin, Good to hear from you. Hopefully, I'm going to buy Marc's DAS roll bar, get some reasonable seats, belts and a HANS (I'm into insurance now!) and be back on track in time for CIRPCA event at Gingerman at the end of the month. If not then, we've scoped out a Bimmer club event at Road America in October. Just got a new SUV for my wife and made sure it had towing capacity adequate to handle a 993, tires and steel trailer. Tried to bluff my through the towing requirement, but she saw right through me! You have any more events planned this year?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:31 PM
guardsredcab
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Marc, PM sent.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Kein_Ersatz
Rennlist Member

Received 246 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by guardsredcab
Hey Kevin, Good to hear from you. Hopefully, I'm going to buy Marc's DAS roll bar, get some reasonable seats, belts and a HANS (I'm into insurance now!) and be back on track in time for CIRPCA event at Gingerman at the end of the month. If not then, we've scoped out a Bimmer club event at Road America in October. Just got a new SUV for my wife and made sure it had towing capacity adequate to handle a 993, tires and steel trailer. Tried to bluff my through the towing requirement, but she saw right through me! You have any more events planned this year?
Looking at BlueGrass in mid Oct (if they open) or MidOhio again at the end of Oct. Road America is on the bucket list for next year or the year after (with trailer). I'll keep an eye out for you at Putnam next year, enjoy the fall season.

+1 on never too much safety!

Quick Reply: HELP! affordable seats, harnesses & bar?