Sponsored by:

PPI in Riverton , NJ...

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 07:32 PM
iluvrots
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PPI in Riverton , NJ...

I finally found a 993......"95 Cab, tiptronic, 45k miles, asking $30000,looks very clean. After scanning the forums , thanks to you guys, I WILL get a PPI done. Can anyone suggest a place in the Riverton, NJ area?
Old 07-28-2009, 09:49 PM
177mph
Rennlist Member

Received 181 Likes on 104 Posts

wheres riverton near?
Old 07-29-2009, 07:12 AM
iluvrots
Intermediate

Default PPI in NJ

Looking at a map on google it appears to be close to Millside Heights, Palmyra, Wissinoming. It looks very close to the Pa border. I'm about 4 hours west, not familiar with that area.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:40 AM
davesnothere
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Riverton is just across the river from Philadelphia. South Jersey places to try include Brother to Brother in Medford, or I Service Imports in Cherry Hill. I know a lot of folks like Possum Hollow Motorsports (especially to do PPIs on Holt cars), but it's around an hour from Riverton to Phoenixville, PA, so that may be a bit outside of reasonable range.

I might be able to do a RennFax for you this week, as Riverton is not too far from where I work, or I can swing by on the weekend. Let me know.

- Dave
Old 07-29-2009, 11:59 AM
iluvrots
Intermediate

Default PPI in Riverton, NJ

Very kind offer Dave, thanks. This board is great! Actually the car is advertised on cars.com. Any opinions or does anyone know the car. It was also on ebay advertised through a national advertising agency or somehting. I'm trying to get in touch with the seller to see if a PPI will be allowed and go from there. I think the price is a tad high but my wife like the colors/tranny, etc. Thanks again to all for your time.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:40 PM
davesnothere
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You mean this one, the white Tiptronic cab?

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...paId=278938978

I don't know the car personally. Price is probably not that far off, given the relatively low mileage and condition (if it is as advertised). Lots of extra bits too.

- Dave
Old 07-29-2009, 01:29 PM
iluvrots
Intermediate

Default PPI in Riverton, NJ

Yes, that is the one. Looks really nice in the pics, this will be my first Porsche. Called my insurance company, rate is lower than expected. Just waiting to get in touch with the owner and getting permission to take off work to look at it. Getting kind of excited!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: PPI in Riverton , NJ...