Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How's the AJUSA Dead Pedal look with the Wings Pedal?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 11:18 AM
SKM
Burning Brakes

Received 87 Likes on 51 Posts
Default How's the AJUSA Dead Pedal look with the Wings Pedal?

I have the Wings Engineering pedal on my 993 and am looking for a dead pedal that resembles the finish and pattern/holes of the Wings pedal. AJUSA sells one that looks pretty good from the photos. Does anyone here have both installed? If so, how do they look together?

http://www.ajusa.com/details/AJ-USA-...eft+Foot+Rest&
Old 05-25-2009, 05:47 AM
IamSMC
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have both. Like you, I wanted a match. They're perfect together.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:25 AM
kjr914
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Does anyone have a picture of this installed? Bonus if its the black one.... I've seen many of the dead pedals that seem to catch the left side of your shoe under the edge (my current one does and annoys the heck out of me).

These guys are literally around the corner from me at work, so I guess I've got to stop in soon...
Old 05-26-2009, 07:35 AM
SKM
Burning Brakes

Received 87 Likes on 51 Posts

No mention of a black finish being available - only brushed aluminum. Powdercoat it?

Photo shows a wall on the right side with a 90 degree joint at the plane of the dead pedal. Assuming there is no edge protruding past the joint with the wall, how could your foot catch there?
Old 05-26-2009, 05:27 PM
kjr914
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SKM
No mention of a black finish being available - only brushed aluminum. Powdercoat it?

Photo shows a wall on the right side with a 90 degree joint at the plane of the dead pedal. Assuming there is no edge protruding past the joint with the wall, how could your foot catch there?
Sorry, typing too fast and I didn't finish out my thought properly in my post....I meant this one looked interesting because it's side goes all the way to the floor and alleviates the catching issue.

It appears as they come in black...but no image. Will just have to stop by tomorrow.
black deadpedal

Quick Reply: How's the AJUSA Dead Pedal look with the Wings Pedal?