Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can you get good help any more ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 10:24 PM
DB_NC_95C2
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Can you get good help any more ?

I won't say from whom I purchased these, but I'll make sure it's taken care of...I'll get the correct driver's side before I send back the passenger one and then make sure I get reimbursed the shipping. I had even paid extra to get the silver/flash-amber bulbs instead of the amber ones that came with these. "Frustrated and pi$$ed off" does not quite describe my reaction after getting the passenger side done and then realizing some yahoo didn't do their checking before packing and shipping parts.... Can you GET good help any more ?
Attached Images  
Old 04-30-2009, 12:19 AM
briefescape
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make sure they check lense inside the box before they ship because a few years ago I order two new headlight lenses and they send me two left ones . they shipped me another right lense and again recieved a left . This happened three times and I was really pi$$ off . Finally they checked the lense inside and realized the box was wrongly labeled . The part number on the box was marked right but contained a left lense .

Cheers Guy
Old 05-08-2009, 09:13 PM
DB_NC_95C2
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

amazing how much better clear looks on the car, finally got the other side received and installed tonight...
next up is R&R the fog lamp enclosure (yes I know both I and my camera suck at the internet, I have no idea what those aliens on the front bumper are in the photo, they're not on the car)
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Can you get good help any more ?