Sponsored by:

OT to ADMINS

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Chuck W.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 365 Likes on 217 Posts

It was a family; now we have a non-functional step admin. Oh well, we still have eah other, until they crash the site!
Old 03-04-2009, 05:18 AM
kjr914
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by kjr914
Admin: Why did you mess with the search? It used to work. Now its like a blind guy in the dark looking for a needle in the Rennlist haystack.......

IB, Adrian, Bob,
Can SOMEONE PLEASE get them to put the SEARCH back to what it was? At least it WORKED! I can't find anything now.

A KEY part of the importance of Rennlist to us all is the search that allows us to find stuff w/o having to ask the questions over and over again. I've been following the 993 board long enough to know what I'm looking for, so my search terms can't be that far off....

Please just put it back to the way it was......(working was the way it was.....sigh...)

Originally, I was going to have no issue continuing to pay up for RL membership, despite to move to "big corporate". I was going to keep getting the same info as before, so why not..... But my access to that info doesn't seem to be the same after the buyout, so now I'm forced to reconsider. Please prove me wrong and I'll gladly re-up when the time comes...

Thx,
keith
Old 03-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Chuck W.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 365 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by kjr914

Originally, I was going to have no issue continuing to pay up for RL membership, despite to move to "big corporate". I was going to keep getting the same info as before, so why not..... But my access to that info doesn't seem to be the same after the buyout, so now I'm forced to reconsider. Please prove me wrong and I'll gladly re-up when the time comes...

Thx,
keith
Yeah, what he said.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:58 PM
cgfen
Rennlist Member

Received 894 Likes on 589 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Rouleau
One of the quirks about IB is that the ONLY accept paypal for membership. You can't pay by check.

Best,
that's a quirk to be sure
and
not one i'm pleased about

sigh

Adrian had the courtesy to email me last week and said, "Paypal is not perfect, but for all intents and purposes it is the main transaction tool used on Rennlist".

hmmmmmmmm, i've bought more than $5300 worth of stuff from other RL folk without using paypal.

seems like time for a poll.

cheers

Craig

Quick Reply: OT to ADMINS