Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weissach Autohaus

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 11:05 AM
Doc V.
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I corresponded with Phil Cracco on several occasions about a car in the Weissach Autohaus inventory; he was always prompt and courteous in his responses to my inquiries. If I were searching for another 911, I would not hesitate to contact him for assistance.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:30 PM
SMARCUS
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I first dealt with Dan Jacobs 15 years ago when he rebuilt a 944 Turbo motor for me. At the time he was the lead mechanic at the local dealership and he did a great job and was a pleasure to deal with. Eventually Dan went out on his own and I sold my 944T. I went by his shop a few months ago to reconnect and look at some of Weissach's inventory and it was like old times. I met Phil and he was very courteous and knowlegeable and would not hesitate to purchase from them. Prices seemed fair and negotiable.

I currently have a 1987 Carrera and when it is time to move into something newer (soon I hope) they will be my first stop. With Dan sorting out all the cars I can't see a better choice.

Regards,

Sean.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:18 AM
Randyg308
Rennlist Member

Received 75 Likes on 42 Posts

i agree! i bought my 996 from weissach,and it was a great experience,phil was a total gentleman,always willing to take time out to talk whenever i called.i was able to test drive a few different cars,and never felt any kind of pressure,these guys are porsche people with a great track record!i did my homework to find a place to buy a porsche,and i can say that this buying experience at weissach was by far the best one ive had,you need to be careful buying a porsche and knowing that dan jacobs and phil go over these cars with a fine tooth comb gave me great confidence.theres alot of shiny used porsches out there so you have to becareful!,and weissach autohaus took the guesswork out of it for me.now if that means possibly?paying extra for a good car,well i for one am ok with that,that being sed phil was also very willing to negotiate a fair price.all and all a great experience for me and am currently recomending weissach to all my friends and to anyone considering a used porsche.

Quick Reply: Weissach Autohaus