993 Forum 1995-1998

HARD TOP 993

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2018, 10:18 PM
DocTock993
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

WANT!

I stupidly (well honestly I was not in a financial position at the time) passed on a hard top for the cab. Plus I think it was in France at the time...
I live in the desert and there are periods where I want to have the top off (and would be happy with pseudo speedster clamshells) and otherwise would really like to have a fixed roof.
If that dmoris is a real product, not a "we can make it for you if you want, but it will end up costing more in body shop work to make it fit than it cost in the first place" then I would be VERY interested!
Old 04-26-2018, 12:35 AM
David A
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DocTock993
WANT!

I stupidly (well honestly I was not in a financial position at the time) passed on a hard top for the cab. Plus I think it was in France at the time...
I live in the desert and there are periods where I want to have the top off (and would be happy with pseudo speedster clamshells) and otherwise would really like to have a fixed roof.
If that dmoris is a real product, not a "we can make it for you if you want, but it will end up costing more in body shop work to make it fit than it cost in the first place" then I would be VERY interested!
https://rennlist.com/forums/964-foru...r-964-a-3.html
Old 04-26-2018, 09:47 PM
WhiteCab
Rennlist Member

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

I have the clamshell but rarely take off the hardtop. Clamshell seems a bit Speedster-wanna-be.

Quick Reply: HARD TOP 993